By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SCEE: Dreams, Persona 5, FF7 Remake coming 2016, No Man's Sky TBA

Not surprised with Persona 5, No Man Sky's either really, it is very ambitious for three people, perhaps a bit too much

Around the Network

no way in hell ff7r is a 2016 title. maybe they mean ff15 and this is just a mistake.

Hm, I thought that Persona 5 was 2015 in the West and I don't expect the FF7 remake before 2017.

EDIT: yeah, 2016 in Europe doesn't mean it's 2016 in North America.

FF7R is definitely not coming out next year. What kind of hoo-hah is that?

Ka-pi96 said:
Disappointing that we'll be the last to get Persona 5. I wonder if Europe will ever stop getting shafted when it comes to release dates

videogameplus man!

Around the Network
0815user said:
no way in hell ff7r is a 2016 title. maybe they mean ff15 and this is just a mistake.

Thats what I was thinking and was about to type what you just said.

FF7R remake for 2016 doesn't surprise me since some stores still say FFXV is releasing in 2015 for some reason . . .

Also, I really fucking hope that Persona 5 still releases in 2015 in the US.

celador said:
Not surprised with Persona 5, No Man Sky's either really, it is very ambitious for three people, perhaps a bit too much

There is no date for NMS.

The PS5 Exists. 

P5 delay is a bit surprising but to have FF7R to be released in 2016 was totally not expected!! So when will FF15 come out then? There's no way Square would release 2 of their biggest games out on the same year.

People really shouldn't take all of this as undisputable fact. (though 2016 for Persona 5 in Europe is pretty much expected)