By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kamiya is Pissed Off at Microsoft- “Are they f****** with me?”

Kamiya needs to learn to chill.

Around the Network

I feel sorry for the people working with him.

I mean, if he's like that with the people he works for, how must he be with the people that works for him?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Kelzus said:
endy.G said:
and who is this guy? is he Microsoft related?

He is one of the co-founders of Platinum games and he is the guy who is making scalebound for MS. He has worked on games like Resident Evil 1 + 2, Okami, Bayonetta, Viewtiful Joe and he created Devil May Cry

He didn't just worked on Resident Evil 2, Viewtiful Joe, Okami and Bayonetta. He was the motherflushing Director.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Kelzus said:
endy.G said:
and who is this guy? is he Microsoft related?

He is one of the co-founders of Platinum games and he is the guy who is making scalebound for MS. He has worked on games like Resident Evil 1 + 2, Okami, Bayonetta, Viewtiful Joe and he created Devil May Cry

okay. that sucks for both parties
thought he was just more or less a random guy

not good for a business relationship

If he dislikes the way Microsoft is presenting his game, then I can hardly see why he's discussing the issue rather immaturely on twitter and not with them. One thing is for sure, though, he succeeded in grabing a few headlines with the tantrum he just threw. Like a child who's protesting in public that the cute shirt his mother just bought him is not adequate to represent his cool personality.

.- -... -.-. -..

Around the Network

Kamiya keeping it classy.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

FunFan said:
Kelzus said:

He didn't just worked on Resident Evil 2, Viewtiful Joe, Okami and Bayonetta. He was the motherflushing Director.

Aye I know, didn't feel the need to go into specifics, apart from the fact that he actually created DMC

this guy is such a dick.

Sony choose wisely to go with FROM soft instead of platinum. There games are good but damn those guys can find an insult in a box of chocolate and roaes

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

It's generally never a good idea to publicly insult the people that are writing your paycheck, especially when your game is likely going to sell terribly, and especially considering what happened to Phantom Dust (though, of course, the circumstances were different. I'm just saying that it's unlikely Scalebound will generate a significant amount of money for Microsoft.)