By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kamiya is Pissed Off at Microsoft- “Are they f****** with me?”

bananaking21 said:
ihatefatkatz said:
Normally I dislike unprofessional behavior, but it's hard to dislike Kamiya. In a world of corporate cock suckers, it's refreshing to see someone speak his mind.

speak his mind? all he does is curse at people and companies. if he didnt act like a cry baby and actually said what was going on then yeah, it would be different. but saying "are they fucking with me?" isnt doing anyone any good. he is just acting like a little bitch. 

He is speaking his mind. It's raw, unadulterated and not sugar coated in anyway. He says what he is thinking. Only an audacious character would call their paycheck writer a "little shit." I find that very amusing

Your entitled to call him a dick, a little bitch and other things you mentioned, and to a degree I would agree with you, but I like his character a lot.

Around the Network

I would worry for the game's sales, but not for its quality, after all this fuss he's bound to show everybody he can do his part better than MS does its.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Epic laughs. lol!

Kamiya is nuts xD

Volterra_90 said:
 he blocks guys randomly

Yeah I'm blocked too haha.

shikamaru317 said:
You don't want to overhype a game a half a year or more before it releases.

I'm not disagreeing with you but this is pretty much what the industry has been doing over the last few years. It's why we've had so many hyped games that ended up being huge let downs. They weren't terrible. It was just impossible for them to live up to the hype.

That being said, I'm not surprised by Kamiya's reaction. Being the guy behind Resident Evil 2 and the original Devil May Cry, he has huge expectations for marketing and I don't think anybody has been able to live up to his expectations. I'm sure he's also frustrated that despite his award winng games, he hasn't had any mega hits in nearly 15 years.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
Metallox said:

After the announcement of the game, Nintendo said they still wanted to hire a third party company to help in the development. As for the source, Google. 

But do they want hire to Platnium games and was the deal for star fox development by platnium games during 2014?

Platinum it's already working on the game. And yes, during 2014, according to Miyamoto's words. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Still waiting for remotely entertaining and original Japanese game for about a decade now... This poss are so overrated only mainstream dare call them good games...

Just sell the rights to Sony MS and make something good with the money... Jap studios don't deserve to get any work, they live on an ever more mythical past...

Whatever MSFT has done/does to promote the game will be miles better than what Nintendo did for the Wonderful 101

Dunban67 said:
Whatever MSFT has done/does to promote the game will be miles better than what Nintendo did for the Wonderful 101

This is like comparing Ginger Baker to Phil Collins, unnecessarily cruel towards poor old Phil.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!