By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game looks the best artistically?

Yeah both Okami and TWW are absolutely gorgeous. Although it's obvious Nintendo's development team skimped on several aspects (some textures and extremely bland/low poly environments). Still, incredible game.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Okami gets my vote

xbebop said:
ssj12 said:
Okami PS2 (not Wii version)

Because the Wii version looks...

exactly the same? o.o

It just missing the paper filter but from what I've seen it looks better with out it.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Huh? Only one mention of Shadow of the Colossus.

It gets my vote

kenzomatic said:
xbebop said:
ssj12 said:

exactly the same? o.o

It just missing the paper filter but from what I've seen it looks better with out it.

you missed the point, its supposed to look papery, thats why you DRAW on objects in game. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

There were rumors that the paper effect would make it into the final build of the game, hence 1 reason for the delay. So I wouldn't count it out quite yet.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Soriku said:
xbebop said:
ssj12 said:

exactly the same? o.o

Wii version is more "papery". But who cares? --- TWW > All

You said the opposite. 

To answer the question.  Wind Wake looks ok but I prefer most other looks. Okami looks good.  I prefer the ultra realism of GT5 but gameplay is much more important to me.  Okami looks like a harder version of Zelda and I have enough trouble with Zelda so if I had to pick b/t the games I would select the one with the art style I like the least, WW.  I was given MP for free but honestly, the control is crap.  Quake had much better control than MP.  For me, gameplay and control are the most important things and I quit playing MP after 45 min. because of the poor control. 

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess the game looked beautiful link esp the way how detailed Gannon looked.

Do they have to be released? Lot's of games are coming out soon that we know look awesome.

My picks:

Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
Folklore
Okami
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Galaxy
Shadow of the Colossus
Zack & Wiki
Eternal Sonata
Valkyria Chronicles
White knight Chronicles