- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I will take as 1 cour, and I don't know how much you like yuri, so I'll recommend Terror in Resonance, Serial Experiments Lain and Paranoia Agent.

The only reason Akame ga Kill seemed to get so weirdly homicidal is because it got ahead of the manga and the writers just went ahead and made up the better part of the last half of the show. It would benefit from getting the FMA: Brotherhood treatment at some point, being redone and sticking to the source material.

The Devil is a Part Timer. I'm not big on anime but this one was hilarious and it's only 13 episodes.

InnocentSin said:
The Devil is a Part Timer. I'm not big on anime but this one was hilarious and it's only 13 episodes.

Watched the first 5 Or so episodes It actually was pretty funny. I think I just forgot about it. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

FLCL
Golden Boy
Berserk
Blue Gender
Trigun
B Gata H Kei
The Devil is a part-timer
right off the top of my head.

Just tagging along...

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

pokoko said:
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

Shingeki no Bahamut

And, uh, I don't know. The best anime is usually two seasons long.

No way. So many great shows are 13 episodes or less. Sakamichi no Apollon, Tatami Galaxy, Kuragehime, Kuuchuu Buranko, etc.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ghost Stories (Gakkou no Kaidan). If you like a bit of thrill/horror and fun at the same time, you should give it a try (don't get fooled by the boring first episode). It's based on a book, and it's also my favorite anime ever. s2

Keep in mind that it's an older anime (2000 or 2001) so the design of the characters have a different look from nowadays.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LuckyTrouble said:
The only reason Akame ga Kill seemed to get so weirdly homicidal is because it got ahead of the manga and the writers just went ahead and made up the better part of the last half of the show. It would benefit from getting the FMA: Brotherhood treatment at some point, being redone and sticking to the source material.

Thought that was because ratings sucked?