By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should ''camelot software planning'' work on another Golden sun game for Wii U or 3DS?

Should Camelot make another Golden sun game for Nintendo?

Yes, for Wii U 22 25.58%

Yes for 3DS 33 38.37%

Yup for the NX 23 26.74%

Let monolith studios work... 8 9.30%

Total:86

So i been looking around who developed the Golden sun games, and they go under the name ''Camelot Sofware planning'' or just ''Camelot''. I tried a bit of golden sun and its amazing, and would really like to see another golden sun game. Camelot is currently working on Mario Tennis ultra smash for Wii U. Maybe they work on another golden sun after its finished. Maybe for the NX? Has anyone else played Golden sun?

Around the Network

No, they should make a new shining force...

I got the original game on the Wii U virtual console a little while ago and I think it's a fantastic game. I've been hoping for a new Golden Sun, and I'm really hoping that after Mario Tennis is done, they start working on a new entry to the series.

Where is the option "I don't want golden sun anymore, let camelot work on other stuff" ?

I never really liked Golden Sun games, and I never understood the hype of them. It's really basic JRPG, except for the music which is awesome thanks to Sakuraba.

Honestly golden sun has fallen off the radar as a franchise. I wish Nintendo had payed it the same attention they did fire emblem.
A console remake might be a good way to gauge intrest in the series but that's a long shot

Around the Network

I love Golden Sun :) I´ve played the three of them and I´m waiting for a new one u.u Hopefully for the 3DS :)
Maybe an inclusion of a character in Super Smash could help to gain attention in the series again :)

All of the Golden Sun games were on handheld consoles so I don't see any reason to change that so I would vote to have them make a 4th entry on the 3DS.

I love Golden Sun, one of my favorite RPG franchises.

Here's hoping for a 3DS sequel.

Give me more shining force! :)

gergroy said:
No, they should make a new shining force...

This, please.