By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What would make you leave your country forever?

Once I have the money, I plan to leave this country anyways.

I just want to try someplace new to experience life.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Our grandparents were only recently massacred. Most people in my town would prefer dying there than moving to another place.

I don't think I'd want to move anywhere else regardless though, because most places I'd rather go to, I'd have neighbors leaving trash on the lawn cuz of my name

SamuelRSmith said:
WolfpackN64 said:

Of course you can hold your opinion. But it's my opinion free market healthcare doesn't work and has consistantly shown not to work and socialized healthcare is really to only way to organize healthcare.

Cool. I didn't ask for your opinion, though. I knew what your opinion was. You made that apparent when you thought that people who had views like mine were "terrifying".

I wouldn't want to walk down that road, though. Not only have I debated the healthcare topic a million times in the past, as well as reading countless books and studies on the matter, studying healthcare systems all across the globe and throughout history; but I've had personal experience of the brutality of the model in the UK.

You mean the healthcare they are now breaking apart? Putting tens of thousands out of reach of affordable healthcare?

The current government I'm currently studying away from home and have always wanted to live there but my goals wont allow it. Now that the government has changed and the country has gone to hell.... well I don't plan on going back just to get shot and robbed cause people think I'm rich.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

WolfpackN64 said:
SamuelRSmith said:
WolfpackN64 said:

Of course you can hold your opinion. But it's my opinion free market healthcare doesn't work and has consistantly shown not to work and socialized healthcare is really to only way to organize healthcare.

Cool. I didn't ask for your opinion, though. I knew what your opinion was. You made that apparent when you thought that people who had views like mine were "terrifying".

I wouldn't want to walk down that road, though. Not only have I debated the healthcare topic a million times in the past, as well as reading countless books and studies on the matter, studying healthcare systems all across the globe and throughout history; but I've had personal experience of the brutality of the model in the UK.

You mean the healthcare they are now breaking apart? Putting tens of thousands out of reach of affordable healthcare?

I think we're starting to veer off topic with this healthcare debate, I think this could use it's own thread instead.

Around the Network

I already wanna leave the country I'm in (US). Only thing keeping me from leaving is my gf XD if we break up then I'm out of here

Nazis taking over again or other extremists come to power. Very unlikely though which makes me quite happy.

And i'm from Germany.

If I have enough money I would have already left this wasteland called the Philippines. We are so pathetic that China just stole territorial waters from us (economic zone mandated by the UN) and we couldn't even lift a finger.

My Parents. Oh Wait a sec...

tiffac said:
If I have enough money I would have already left this wasteland called the Philippines. We are so pathetic that China just stole territorial waters from us (economic zone mandated by the UN) and we couldn't even lift a finger.

I see a LOT of you guys (well, gals, only really the women who come over) here in HK. Couldn't that be an option? Though I admit, you would probably end up stuck in some minimum wage position. Not a lot of fun.

Although, HK would certainly put up more of a fight over China than the Philippines has!