By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I didn't know that Hatsune Miku is actually a guy :-(

Tagged games:

ARamdomGamer said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

How can you not?

Waifus for laifu

Yep.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
tokilamockingbrd said:

the bigger the boobies the better.... to a point. C and D cups are the sweet spot.

My wife was a B, then I knocked her up, went to a D while preggo, then only back to a C. Having a child was a small price to pay for the upgrade : ).

And thats why nature is well done, not every man wants a child, but most men want a C/D and there is only one natural way to upgrade your woman  

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Body shaming is something we shouldn't tolerate even if the original target is an imaginary character because it's implied that the same is true for real people.  This thread should have been locked before it got to the second page.

Legend11 said:

Body shaming is something we shouldn't tolerate even if the original target is an imaginary character because it's implied that the same is true for real people.  This thread should have been locked before it got to the second page.

Body shaming, are you serious ? Then 90% of humans are guilty of that crime i guess

Aerys said:
Legend11 said:

Body shaming, are you serious ? Then 90% of humans are guilty of that crime i guess

Consider me guilty.  It is too easy and funny to make fun of people's looks.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Aerys said:
Legend11 said:

Consider me guilty.  It is too easy and funny to make fun of people's looks.

It's easily the most common thing in the world, the discussions about others physic and behavior are the most popular and usually one of the best way to create social links like " we are both together against the world, laughing at others " ; that gives some kind of (artificial) feeling of complicity with someone

I never met someone not willing to make comment on others like, not too mean first but the more you know the person, the more you can unleash the bad side, because yes, we all have this bad side and we all want someone to share it without being judged as a bad person, that's why it's a good thing for complicity.

Legend11 said:

Do you not understand how natural selection or selective breeding works? Every time you turn down another person that's interested in sex or dating, you're more or less "body shaming" them. Since when can't people talk about what they find attractive? 

Who's body shaming? I see a lot of flat lovers here

Roronaa_chan said:
 I see a lot of flat lovers here

I'm the opposite of this.

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
Roronaa_chan said:
 I see a lot of flat lovers here

I'm the opposite of this.

But your avy is flat