By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest 11 to be announced on july 28?

Both Nintendo and Sony have been getting some great Dragon Quest titles, I wonder which will get the golden egg though. Maybe it'll be released for Wii U and PS4.

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
Both Nintendo and Sony have been getting some great Dragon Quest titles, I wonder which will get the golden egg though. Maybe it'll be released for Wii U and PS4.

1% of chance on WIiU, they want to release the game in the west , so the PS4 is the only one we know for sure

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I don't know about Wii U but NX is pretty much ruled out, I don't think they'd come out and say "Coming to Nintendo's next system/Wii U's sucessor", or something like that, they'd announce it later.

Roronaa_chan said:
I don't know about Wii U but NX is pretty much ruled out, I don't think they'd come out and say "Coming to Nintendo's next system/Wii U's sucessor", or something like that, they'd announce it later.

And they wouldnt announce it without even knowing how this console will sell in the world ( maybe good in japan if it's a handheld/home console but in the world, not sure it will do better than 3DS and WiiU)

Poor Dragon Quest doesn't deserve to have threads about it polluted ;-; every single one it's the same "It'll be on PS4/Wii U/3DS!" crap I cannot wait until the game is revealed so the arguments can be put to rest XD

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
Poor Dragon Quest doesn't deserve to have threads about it polluted ;-; every single one it's the same "It'll be on PS4/Wii U/3DS!" crap I cannot wait until the game is revealed so the arguments can be put to rest XD

Unfortunately, some people will still continue to argue...

Aura7541 said:
StarOcean said:

But it will be announced on NX in 2017 you will see !!!!

Aura7541 said:
StarOcean said:

Yeah, sadly. Actually like someone else said it'll probably create multiple threads and many less-than-pleasant comments once all is said and done... Personally I want it on a console just because I want the game to resemble DQ8, I love that game so much

StarOcean said:

But we have to know!!! Horii keeps on keeping it a secret. Hell, Square Enix just went out on a limb and said FFVII for PS4 first. Can't we get a confirmation for at least a console? It's killing me!!! I mean, I have a Wii U and PS4 but I wanna know which will get it so I know what I'm getting into.

Ljink96 said:
StarOcean said:

But we have to know!!! Horii keeps on keeping it a secret. Hell, Square Enix just went out on a limb and said FFVII for PS4 first. Can't we get a confirmation for at least a console? It's killing me!!! I mean, I have a Wii U and PS4 but I wanna know which will get it so I know what I'm getting into.

I'll admit, I'm curious as to why the game hasn't had a concrete platform revealed yet. Even though I want it on PS4 I secretly want it on Wii U so I dont have to get a new console just yet v.v XD but yeah, idk the whole situation was odd. Were they the same way about 9?