By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Is "Minions" the worst thing to ever happen to cinema?

Of course not.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

It's kind of complex what I'm going to say, and I probably may not have a real point, but adaptations of books into mainstream predictable movies aimed at teenagers is the worst that happened to cinema. I'll be honest, I don't like reading books, but I just dislike that idea.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

What a silly overdramatic title, just because you don't like it it suddenly becomes the worst ever? Nobody has watched every movie in history to make that judgement either.

Its not that bad. It should've been a straight to video movie though.

OP has never seen God's & Generals or Jack and Jill.

Around the Network

The only thing bad about this movie were the memes and advertising. Seriously their advertising is everywhere.

And the memes are just terrible

Searching minion memes is so cringe worthy.

Porcupine_I said:
V-r0cK said:
Minions is a fairly fresh creative movie/characters that I welcome new ideas.

Comic book movies and reboots are the worst thing to happen to cinema. Granted I enjoyed a lot of them but seems like its nothing but them now.

Yup, totally new and original

......yea cause everybody knows Minions was taken from Crazy Rabbit and they were the very original random speaking idiot characters ever created.....

Yes it is. It makes me sad that this POS exists.

Dude, they are fucking annoying. Plus I have Hulu and they keep showing the McDonald's Minion million give away. Most of those damn drivers are a bunch of chosen random customers. But if I heard that damn minion thing speaking to me, I'd asked to talk to the manager and I'd tell them to stop fucking with me and my food. Annoying Bastards.

But no, not worst thing to happen in cinema.

No. I watched with my girlfriend and enjoyed it. So did a lot of people.