By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Goku Vs Superman 2 - Death Battle!

Do you agree with the results.

Yes. I feel sorry for Goku. 101 100.00%

Total:101
ils411 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Superman in normal form is a casual solar system buster.

sorry, but no. try again.

He sneezed a solar systen away. If that isn't casual, I don't know what is.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
JinxRake said:
ils411 said:

That's another point for goku, he has a pea sized brain, hence, superman can't lobotomize him trolollolol!

Honsetly, dunno why I'm arguing for goku. the doods a douche bag.

what guy in his right mind would give the biggest threat to human lives a senzu bean just because?

What guy in his right mind would go to his family and be like "Yeah, sorry guys, I'm gonna go train in Uub's village so I can make him really strong. It may take a few years, but I'm sure you losers can understand that I don't give a flying fuck about you." ?

what guy in his right mind would give the strongest villain a senzu bean to recharge then have sin son go and fight the villain?

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
ils411 said:

sorry, but no. try again.

that solar system was decaying/dead and was about to go bye bye... so, still no. 

if you brought up superman towing a bunch of planets with a huge ass chain while effortlessly flying around in space then you'ld have a point..or even that lifting 1/3 of the universe thingy... but you didnt' so again, no :p 

now that i think about it, with all the so called heroes out there who refuse to kill and crap like that, that kind of stupidity pales in comparison to Goku's stupid line of thinking lol

one such instant

kayo sama: hey goku, once you get to planet nemic, pls, for the LOVE OF GOD! PLEASE DONT FIGHT FREEZA!!
Goku: Sure thing master

then at planet Nemik
Goku: so, where is this freeza? gonna have me a good fight... moron!

ils411 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

that solar system was decaying/dead and was about to go bye bye... so, still no. 

if you brought up superman towing a bunch of planets with a huge ass chain while effortlessly flying around in space then you'ld have a point..or even that lifting 1/3 of the universe thingy... but you didnt' so again, no :p 

Even if it's dying, it's still a solar system. He still sneezed it into oblivion.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
ils411 said:

Even if it's dying, it's still a solar system. He still sneezed it into oblivion.

I think counting that sneeze as a feat is rewarding bad writing. Superman's sneeze is never consistently that powerful. If that's the case, his most powerful weapon isn't his heat vision, or his ice breath, but a sneeze -_-. It's bad writing, pure and simple. I don't understand how Superman would beat Goku, his destructive ability and techniques  are simply outclassed by Goku and Z fighters. For example, how would superman beat someone like Majin Buu or Cell. They can regenerate from anything he throws at them. People use feats for Superman but they're random and don't paint a picture of why he would win. 

Sagemode87 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

I think counting that sneeze as a feat is rewarding bad writing. Superman's sneeze is never consistently that powerful. If that's the case, his most powerful weapon isn't his heat vision, or his ice breath, but a sneeze -_-. It's bad writing, pure and simple. I don't understand how Superman would beat Goku, his destructive ability and techniques  are simply outclassed by Goku and Z fighters. For example, how would superman beat someone like Majin Buu or Cell. They can regenerate from anything he throws at them. People use feats for Superman but they're random and don't paint a picture of why he would win. 

Grab by neck, take into the sun at Whatever x speed of light. Enjoy the delicious smell. Problem solved. 

Bad writing or not, it's in the comics, it's there, we use it cuz it's funny. 

JinxRake said:

Grab by neck, take into the sun at Whatever x speed of light. Enjoy the delicious smell. Problem solved. 

Bad writing or not, it's in the comics, it's there, we use it cuz it's funny. 

you have a point there. no z fighters can survive the sun.

one of superman's stupidest and most ridiculous feat is him singing and then reaching a certain note to hipnotize? shyet? dunno what really happened but i do know he sang to achieve some stupid shyet or another. 

when i saw someone post that feat as an argument, almost everyone left shaking thier heads lol

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
ils411 said:

no, the planets and whatever celestial bodies were already decaying and crumbling. all the sneeze did was give it a push and it went crumbling down. just like dominos or a card tower. 

ils411 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

no, the planets and whatever celestial bodies were already decaying and crumbling. all the sneeze did was give it a push and it went crumbling down. just like dominos or a card tower. 

Man... Seriously. It was still a solar system. xD