By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Goku Vs Superman 2 - Death Battle!

Do you agree with the results.

Yes. I feel sorry for Goku. 101 100.00%

Total:101
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
ils411 said:

lets keep real life physics out of this ok?

goku in normal form is a planet buster. in ssj form he multiplies that power by 50, in ssj2 he again multiplies his power by... hahaha no idea lol

goku does have the power to knock superman for a loop. 

Superman in normal form is a casual solar system buster.

sorry, but no. try again.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Porcupine_I said:

True, but i doubt he would lose. Goku loves fighting. As long as he is alive he will keep fighting and Superman won't kill him. Either Superman gives in eventually or Goku kills him. It also will depend a lot on what they are fighting about. They could just get bored after a while and call it a draw.

Thia would be assuming that neither would be able to kill the other one until this becomes the solution. They are not equal in fighting ability, Superman is better. Speed, strength, and intelligence are all in favor of Superman, I doubt Goku could survive.

you got it wrong.

goku has it over superman in fighting ability while superman has it over goku in physical stats. or maybe not. 

JinxRake said:
bigtakilla said:

Thia would be assuming that neither would be able to kill the other one until this becomes the solution. They are not equal in fighting ability, Superman is better. Speed, strength, and intelligence are all in favor of Superman, I doubt Goku could survive.

There is no conceivable reason that I can think of for Superman to not be able to just lobotomize Goku through his eyes, anytime he wants to. He doesn't need ten minutes to charge up his laser vision, he just fires it withing range.

It's amusing how DBZ fans really believe Goku could survive Superman. 

""People always say things like that. 'I designed this weapon to hurt even you!' And they always miss the point. The design focuses on the wrong goal. Yes, I can be hurt. It's actually not that difficult. So the hard part isn't hurting me. The hard part is surviving me."

ummm.. because superman doesn't go around lobotomizing people. there's your reason. 

funny how supporters of superman tend to make superman do stuff which is out of character. if superman wen't around killing and lobotomizing people, then that character aint superman.

everyone survives superman. goku isn't getting killed by superman. but superman is getting killed by goku coz goku does go around killing his enemies. 

ils411 said:
JinxRake said:

There is no conceivable reason that I can think of for Superman to not be able to just lobotomize Goku through his eyes, anytime he wants to. He doesn't need ten minutes to charge up his laser vision, he just fires it withing range.

""People always say things like that. 'I designed this weapon to hurt even you!' And they always miss the point. The design focuses on the wrong goal. Yes, I can be hurt. It's actually not that difficult. So the hard part isn't hurting me. The hard part is surviving me."

ummm.. because superman doesn't go around lobotomizing people. there's your reason. 

funny how supporters of superman tend to make superman do stuff which is out of character. if superman wen't around killing and lobotomizing people, then that character aint superman.

everyone survives superman. goku isn't getting killed by superman. but superman is getting killed by goku coz goku does go around killing his enemies. 

Goku doesn't kill good guys.

And Superman can defeat Goku without killing him. Have you forgotten about the World Martial Arts Championship?

This thread is fun to read, but oh so ludicrous.

ils411 said:
JinxRake said:

Except that's how Superman beat Manchester Black. He lobotomized him

Superman actually will kill.  He killed Zod (in comics) because Zod wouldn't stop until all of mankind was dead.  He killed Doomsday because Doomsday was basically rage incarnate (hell, be was known as the Armaggeddon Creature or the Extinction Creature). The first fight with Goku destroyed the earth.  Luckily, they were able to wish it back.  This time, Superman wasn't playing around.  The stakes were too high so Goku had to go.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
ils411 said:
JinxRake said:

Superman actually will kill.  He killed Zod (in comics) because Zod wouldn't stop until all of mankind was dead.  The fight with Goku destroyed the earth.  Luckily, they were able to wish it back.  This time, Superman wasn't playing around.  The stakes were too high so Goku had to go.

Ha ha. It's one of the very rare few times Superman has killed. xD

It was in an alternate world where Zod and co had decimated billions of humans. Superman lost his mind for a while after it. 

But he also killed Doomsday, Imperiex, Brainiac, and more recently, Dr. Light (where he was mind controlled)...

Still, in 75 years of history, he rarely broke his rule not to kill anyone. Except if you go back to the early golden age, where he'd kill just any crooks. xD

Hynad said:
d21lewis said:
ils411 said:
JinxRake said:

Superman actually will kill.  He killed Zod (in comics) because Zod wouldn't stop until all of mankind was dead.  The fight with Goku destroyed the earth.  Luckily, they were able to wish it back.  This time, Superman wasn't playing around.  The stakes were too high so Goku had to go.

Ha ha. It's one of the very rare few times Superman has killed. xD

It was in an alternate world where Zod and co had decimated billions of humans. Superman lost his mind for a while after it. 

But he also killed Doomsday, Imperiex, Brainiac, and more recently, Dr. Light (where he was mind controlled)...

Still, in 75 years of history, he rarely broke his rule not to kill anyone. Except if you go back to the early golden age, where he'd kill just any crooks. xD

Imperiex explosion caused the big bang--so Superman actually created the universe!

ils411 said:
JinxRake said:

In pure body count, Superman is quite ahead of Goku. I wouldn't wager that Goku's pea brain would be that safe from Superman's heat vision. 

JinxRake said:
ils411 said:

In pure body count, Superman is quite ahead of Goku. I wouldn't wager that Goku's pea brain would be that safe from Superman's heat vision. 

That's another point for goku, he has a pea sized brain, hence, superman can't lobotomize him trolollolol!

Honsetly, dunno why I'm arguing for goku. the doods a douche bag.

what guy in his right mind would give the biggest threat to human lives a senzu bean just because?

ils411 said:
JinxRake said:

That's another point for goku, he has a pea sized brain, hence, superman can't lobotomize him trolollolol!

Honsetly, dunno why I'm arguing for goku. the doods a douche bag.

what guy in his right mind would give the biggest threat to human lives a senzu bean just because?

What guy in his right mind would go to his family and be like "Yeah, sorry guys, I'm gonna go train in Uub's village so I can make him really strong. It may take a few years, but I'm sure you losers can understand that I don't give a flying fuck about you." ?