By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Goku Vs Superman 2 - Death Battle!

Do you agree with the results.

Yes. I feel sorry for Goku. 101 100.00%

Total:101

The thing is, in contrast to Superman Goku has no real weaknesses. So the only way Superman has a chance is by Goku playing fair.

So Goku will be the moral winner by default.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Nintyfan90 said:
d21lewis said:
Amazo got his ass handed to him by Batman and Nightwing. Hell, Amazo once had all of the powers of the Justice League and the more members joined, the more powerful by be got.... until Superman said "Justice League, you're disbanded". Amazo fell dead.

Which is just more proof DC comics is a joke. Superman vs. Batman shouldn't even exist. Why in the world would he fall dead to that?

He is a robot.  He was programmed to have the league's powers. When the league disbanded, Amazo shut down. 

d21lewis said:
Nintyfan90 said:

Which is just more proof DC comics is a joke. Superman vs. Batman shouldn't even exist. Why in the world would he fall dead to that?

He is a robot.  He was programmed to have the league's powers. When the league disbanded, Amazo shut down. 

Does that make sense to you? Might I also add that according to Justice League unlimited he traveled the universe and became more than a robot.

Nintyfan90 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Uh no. Earth supplied the energy, not Goku. If Goku supplied the energy, then both Vegeta and Fat Buu didn't need to be beaten up. And Superman's story will never end. And Kryptontine? He could just use heat vision on itf from afar. No more kryptonite for you to use. And Amazo? Linitless as well, because his story doesn't end either.

Their story doesn't end? His biggest rival is a HUMAN! Theres a reason for that. It was Goku's spirit bomb and since I clearly need to jog your memory. Goku's energy was restored at the end when the spirit bomb wasn't enough. It was Goku let it go. Meanwhile Doomsday and Amazo owned Superman. And lol at your heat vision nonsense. Goku will certainly be stronger than Beerus at the end of the story. Does Superman even have new episodes?

Um.. no on all of you people.

The Spirit bomb or "Gengki Dama" is a technic where in the user gather's energy from his suroundings. 

Sony Girl is partially right, the spirit bomb that toasted boo came from earth, but not all of it. if you watch it again, the spirit energy came from all over the galaxy or something. from earth, from the planet that they were on, from the people of earth from the people in heaven and stuff.. thats where all the power came from and not goku.

Goku was indeed wished back to full power but the spirt bomb's power didn't come from him even after the fact, the restored energy was used so that goku can toss back the energy ball back to buu after buu countered it.

get your facts right people!

Beerus is the kangaroo god right? we already know the story in battle of the gods so yeah. no point in speculating. we all know what happened. 

Porcupine_I said:
The thing is, in contrast to Superman Goku has no real weaknesses. So the only way Superman has a chance is by Goku playing fair.

wrong. goku is a simpleton and that's his greatest weakness. you can be sure that Goku will be fighting fair and square. 

but then again, i dont the point of this post. 

Around the Network
ils411 said:
Porcupine_I said:

wrong. goku is a simpleton and that's his greatest weakness. you can be sure that Goku will be fighting fair and square. 

but then again, i dont the point of this post. 

Goku playing fair and square is the point of this post. He will be the moral winner by not exploiting Supermans glaring weaknesses, even if he loses the battle.

The other thing is that Goku has no problem with killing enemies, while Superman does. Goku will always come out alive in the fight, while Superman may not. 

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Nintyfan90 said:
d21lewis said:

Does that make sense to you? Might I also add that according to Justice League unlimited he traveled the universe and became more than a robot.

The cartoon!?!

Anyway, in comics, there are multiple versions of Amazo.  

Nintyfan90 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
thismeintiel said:
This just illustrates how much I have grown to hate the newer Superman, while still loving the older one. I mean, anytime they make it look like someone is a threat to him...uh, now he can make himself explode cause...uh...all the saved up energy from the sun. Oh, another threat...uh, now he can totally melt your brain from inside your head. Energy blasts can at least knock him back...uh, not now cause...uh, he's tired of fighting? Just pulling powers out of their asses. Now, he can go Prime, which is a complete ripoff of Super Saiyan, and is even immune to his few weaknesses. Way to get rid of any flaws that make him interesting. He's really just boring to me, now.

As for the fight, it made no sense whatsoever. Goku becomes his ultimate form, yet Superman can withstand a direct blast from a Kamehameha wave? Sure. Then, Goku just stands there as Superman grabs him by the neck and melts away his brain? Yep, sounds like something he would do. It's apparent ScrewAttack are just Superman fanboys.

Ugh. Goku doesn't have the energy output of a blackhole, the only thing that can damage Suoerman by a lot. And being choked with 66 quintilion tons of force is very hard to move from.

More nonsense, its so bad. Did DC comics tell you what the energy output of a blackhole was lol. I'm also gonna add if he doesn't half any limits then that shouldn't harm him at all.

No. But we can use physics to calculate this Black Hole. It was multi-solar system.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

We are still on about this?
New players have joined?!

Oh happy day!

Why are we ignoring the fact that Superman has become, over time, repeatedly immune to kryptonite?

Why are we ignoring the fact that Superman vs. Batman or Lex Luthor exists solely on the idea of God vs. Man? Superman's greatest enemy is human because having another god fight him would be rather redundant as a story.
THAT is why DBZ, as opposed to DB, is a monumental piece of SHIT story wise.

Why are we ignoring the fact that Superman is NOT, as some would believe, invincible or completely invulnerable? Fact of the matter is that Superman is a tank, but he has OTHER weaknesses except kryptonite: magic, reality altering, human feelings etc. He is nigh invincible strength wise or in terms of durability - all of which are Goku's sole means of comparison to the God Superman -.

Why are we ignoring the fact that Goku's main mean of wining any battle is pulling stuff out of his arse or lucky saves by friends...when he doesn't forfeit altogether?
Don't believe me?
Raditz? Piccolo came around to help out.
Vegeta? Yajirobi with a tail cut, Krilling and Gohan bouncing the Spirit Bomb around.
Frieza? Krillin getting killed and power spike out of his arse in the form of going SSJ.
Cell? Gave up. Power spike out of his arse by Gohan.
Majin Vegeta? No winner.
Majin Buu? BWAHAHAHAHA! He screamed for half an episode and pulled another bullshit transformation out of his arse...and ended up DOING NOTHING to the pink fecker.
Kid Buu? Vegeta getting bounced around while Goku charged his Spirit Bomb, Mr. Satan calling for help to the people of Earth, and people on Namek wishing for Goku's energy to be restored.

So why is everyone banging on about Superman pulling stuff out of his arse to end fight when that is the only freaking way Goku ever fights? Super secret technique number Naruto!

JinxRake said:
We are still on about this?
New players have joined?!

Oh happy day!

Why are we ignoring the fact that Superman has become, over time, repeatedly immune to kryptonite?

Why are we ignoring the fact that Superman vs. Batman or Lex Luthor exists solely on the idea of God vs. Man? Superman's greatest enemy is human because having another god fight him would be rather redundant as a story.
THAT is why DBZ, as opposed to DB, is a monumental piece of SHIT story wise.

Why are we ignoring the fact that Superman is NOT, as some would believe, invincible or completely invulnerable? Fact of the matter is that Superman is a tank, but he has OTHER weaknesses except kryptonite: magic, reality altering, human feelings etc. He is nigh invincible strength wise or in terms of durability - all of which are Goku's sole means of comparison to the God Superman -.

Why are we ignoring the fact that Goku's main mean of wining any battle is pulling stuff out of his arse or lucky saves by friends...when he doesn't forfeit altogether?
Don't believe me?
Raditz? Piccolo came around to help out.
Vegeta? Yajirobi with a tail cut, Krilling and Gohan bouncing the Spirit Bomb around.
Frieza? Krillin getting killed and power spike out of his arse in the form of going SSJ.
Cell? Gave up. Power spike out of his arse by Gohan.
Majin Vegeta? No winner.
Majin Buu? BWAHAHAHAHA! He screamed for half an episode and pulled another bullshit transformation out of his arse...and ended up DOING NOTHING to the pink fecker.
Kid Buu? Vegeta getting bounced around while Goku charged his Spirit Bomb, Mr. Satan calling for help to the people of Earth, and people on Namek wishing for Goku's energy to be restored.

So why is everyone banging on about Superman pulling stuff out of his arse to end fight when that is the only freaking way Goku ever fights? Super secret technique number Naruto!

My very first thread ever was called "Goku is a wuss".You would have enjoyed it.