By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ps2 outsold ps3 and xbox360 in the month of feburary

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601101&sid=a.w4RJARBgl4&refer=japan

I never saw this coming.

Around the Network

ps2 still going strong

Like I've said before, the PS2 will haunt people in their dreams until the end of this generation. I mean really, isn't it a bit absurd that we are into the 360's third year and PS2 is still able to pwn it? I know it gonna die, but it seems like people still consider it part of this generation because of it's unparalleled ownage.

Pheonxfire said:
Like I've said before, the PS2 will haunt people in their dreams until the end of this generation. I mean really, isn't it a bit absurd that we are into the 360's third year and PS2 is still able to pwn it? I know it gonna die, but it seems like people still consider it part of this generation because of it's unparalleled ownage.

Exactly.  I can't believe the longevity of PS2, truly epic.  I hope it continues to be looked at well by buyers in this generation.  I mean really, only console that sold better is Wii, and not buy TOO much.....lol.

simply amazing, i guess sony still makes money by it. not bad, not bad at all

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

Around the Network

goes to show graphical prowess really is overrated.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Lingyis said:
goes to show graphical prowess really is overrated.

Goes to show that cheap things sell better than expensive things.

mM

i think people only want it to die because it's messing with their predictions. (or messing with how they *thought* this generation should play out) the reality is that it's a still a great choice over 7 years after it's introduction.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

PS2 has some amazing games and is dirt cheap. It will sell well for a long time yet my friends. Everybody loves PS2.

I wish we could include it on the frontpage's weekly data, it would make an interesting comparison