By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rocket League: A bigger get for the PS4 than we're giving it credit?

It has been downloaded over 3 Million Times already !

Around the Network
vivster said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
it looks fun but not anything overly amazing imo

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world. People who think Rocket League is amazing and people who haven't played it yet.

Funny because I almost posted something similar about PwerlvlAmy's post. But she might not find the game amazing though, there are always people that don't particularly like one specific game, even amazing.

topolino227 said:

Source?

vivster said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
it looks fun but not anything overly amazing imo

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world. People who think Rocket League is amazing and people who haven't played it yet.

Damn straight!

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

DerNebel said:
topolino227 said:

Source?

If that includes PSN+ downloads I would not be surprised at all. I personally wasn't planning to download it, but then I read it was pure fun and went and downloaded it immediately. There's heaps of streaming happening on Twitch. The word is really getting out.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
topolino227 said:

Source?

it was on the rocketleague twitter

Lafiel said:
DerNebel said:

Source?

and it will get better based on how fast the game has spread across the gamers.  Twitch has made a tremendous job in letting people know about the game.

Angelv577 said:

and it will get better based on how fast the game has spread across the gamers.  Twitch has made a tremendous job in letting people know about the game.

I've just checked Youtube and it's exploded there too. This guy has over 1m views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat-BuEo_OE

This makes me want the game!

The PS5 Exists. 

Lafiel said:
DerNebel said:

Source?

Played =/= downloaded. 3 2 people in my home have played it.

Jimi Hendrix

Today I played for the first time on PC. It's a pretty different feeling with high resolution+AA+rocksolid framerate. I think I may switch completely to it as soon as I do the plat on PS4.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.