Who wins?

Superman 20 16.81%

Doctor Manhattan 89 74.79%

Draw 2 1.68%

They kill each other 6 5.04%

DC wins 2 1.68%

Total:119
globalisateur said:
There are several ways to skin a cat. In the movie Ozimandias basically outsmarted Dr Manhattan.

Technically I'd say Ozimandias won against Dr Manhattan even if it cost him billions of dollars of research to cloud his visions. At the end Dr Manhattan had no choice but leave the Earth.

Depends on the definition of 'won' or how they intend to beat them, he outsmarted but only to hide what he was doing from Dr Manhattan because Manhattan  would have stopped him if he knew, and with very little effort.

Hmm, here's a thought, Manhattan is all powerful but was 'outsmarted' but a man. Manhattan claims to have witnessed events too small to have even have considered happened at all yet he still has a mind. Would Xavier easily be able to overcome Manhattan? Would Karma be able to control his mind as easily as any other?

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Superman? Restricted by the laws of nature? Yeah right. Superman resisted being reality warped by Myx, who is far better at reality wapring than Doc Brooklyn.

This hardly means anything when the person he is against can change wine into a glass teapot that flys.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
ils411 said:
Here's a question, which of these would Superman be able to resist

1. Mater manipulation by the Silver Surfer and his power cosmic
2. Mater manipulation by molecular man
3. Mater manipulation by molecular man while being amped by Surfer
4. Mater manipulation by Thanos with the reality gem
5. Mater manipulation by Thanos with the cosmic cube
6. Mater manipulation by Eternity
7. Mater manipulation by Thanos with the infinity gauntlet
9. Mater manipulation by The Living Tribunal

way I see it, Dr. Manhattan's power's is along the levels of molecular man or the silver surfer.

1) Silver Surfer relies on Galactus. I think Supes could stand against SS but not for long.

2,3,5,6,7,8 all no, Eternity and The Living Tribunal are cosmics gods of the highest level, there is only One Above Them. The recent events writen by Hickman are basically insults to the idea of them.

Supes couldn't stand against Jaspers. He'd do alright against Proteus though (limited by distance).

Proteus is lame anyways.

Well, they say Mxy is from the 4th dimension or shyet like that. Superman resisting his mater manipulation would mean superman could resist manipulation up to the level of molecular man...which is pretty stupid if you ask me. 

Off topic, havent been following marvel for ages, whats this new event? is this the one where an armless thor and hyperion? went up against an army of beyonders? saw a scan while doin nuthing lol

if so, then i agree, this shyet sounds stupid. 

Superman vs hulk seems more a fair fight. The dr is pretty much a god. Even if he let superman beat him he come back like nothing happened and destroy superman in a second.

This is not a fair fight indeed. We all know Dr Manhattan's limitations, where as Superman has no limitations.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
The Fury said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Superman? Restricted by the laws of nature? Yeah right. Superman resisted being reality warped by Myx, who is far better at reality wapring than Doc Brooklyn.

This hardly means anything when the person he is against can change wine into a glass teapot that flys.

Exactly. And Superman survived that.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Superman survived a blackhole in Superman: Doomed, so this black hole arguement has no merit.

What about 100 black holes?

deskpro2k3 said:

This is not a fair fight indeed. We all know Dr Manhattan's limitations, where as Superman has no limitations.

What is Dr. Manhattan's limitations? He is literally immortal lol.

mysteryman said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Superman survived a blackhole in Superman: Doomed, so this black hole arguement has no merit.

What about 100 black holes?

Irrelevant, because Professor Queens cannot do that.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
The Fury said:

Exactly. And Superman survived that.

Manhattan wouldn't need black holes or turn his atoms into whatever, he could just use telekinesis and crush him to a little ball.