By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Splatoon - best personal achievement

So I played Splatoon last night again for the first time in some weeks. I played Splatzones for the first time ever.

First game I played, I was surprised how well I was doing. In the end, my score was 9:3. Two or three games later my score was 8:2. Was plenty of fun. And then, the following game, a heated battle that we won eventually with knockout, my score was suddenly: 18:7.

After that I quit and went to turf wars cause it couldnt get any better. There my team usually won with 60%+, while I had always 1000+ points, often with 8:0 or 9:0 hits.

I dont know what happened, maybe it is my skill combo, but I have never achieved such scores beforehand.

So, what is your best personal score?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Not as good as that... I'm still lvl 7 playing every few nights. I usually end up in a turf war full of Japanese lvl 20 (work 2nd shift so log on at night or afternoon usually). I believe my best in turf wars was about 6-2 or so. Usually I end up 3-4, 4-4 (or worse) when it is all lvl 20 Japanese in turf wars.

Usually when I'm doing that well, I always think that I probably need a bigger challenge. I hate games when my team is dominating, I much prefer games where both sides are neck-and-neck. Those are always the most intense.

Anyways, my biggest achievement, can't say since I don't keep track. I will say that I recently got a triple kill with the inkzooka. The game was very very close too but we won it!

I always have salty runs, the moment I start winning in ranked more than 2 times in a row, the universe punish me with 2 losses, then I quit and go play Turf War. XD

I've never cracked 20 kills in a match but I frequently get in the high teens. For turf wars 1500 is about my ceiling but I aim to get over 1000 in every match (but don't always succeed). I've seen others do better on both counts with other weapon combos but I'm so used to my setup now it's hard to change.

I went from a C+ to B+ in one sitting of Splatzones, so that was probably my most golden run.

Around the Network

The most I've e'er gotten was about 11:2 or so I think.
Also, I've been stuck on B- for AGES. T_T

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

KLAMarine said:
Usually when I'm doing that well, I always think that I probably need a bigger challenge. I hate games when my team is dominating, I much prefer games where both sides are neck-and-neck. Those are always the most intense.

Anyways, my biggest achievement, can't say since I don't keep track. I will say that I recently got a triple kill with the inkzooka. The game was very very close too but we won it!

I would never assume that I can repeat this often. Usualy, I am more ranked 2 or 3 on my team. And since I started as a C-, I was piched against other C- and C, so not like I expect competition to be stiffer once I push further.

However, most players were Level 20 and I am only level 12.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

sethnintendo said:

Not as good as that... I'm still lvl 7 playing every few nights. I usually end up in a turf war full of Japanese lvl 20 (work 2nd shift so log on at night or afternoon usually). I believe my best in turf wars was about 6-2 or so. Usually I end up 3-4, 4-4 (or worse) when it is all lvl 20 Japanese in turf wars.

I am level 12. The level has not a lot to do with skills, I think. Plenty of Level 20 suck big time.

hsrob said:

I've never cracked 20 kills in a match but I frequently get in the high teens. For turf wars 1500 is about my ceiling but I aim to get over 1000 in every match (but don't always succeed). I've seen others do better on both counts with other weapon combos but I'm so used to my setup now it's hard to change.

I went from a C+ to B+ in one sitting of Splatzones, so that was probably my most golden run.

How long did it take you to get to B+? Seems like either you won every game or it must have been a long session...

Best record for me was 18-2, but that was a very rare case. I usually score positive, but I don't usually get a 10+ in kills. I normally end 8-4, 9-5, something like that. In Turf Wars I always end 1000+, but I struggle to kill people because my weapon is not very powerful (Aerospray RG). Nice weapon to do a lot of points, though.