By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I think I found out why Notch sold Minecraft.

ArchangelMadzz said:
Is this really the future generation?

I think some of these kids are handicapped so, yeah. 

Around the Network

Oh Jesus the question at 3:38 just killed me. I'm totally dead.

hmm overreactions as usual how was this cringeworthy?

Baddman said:

The people asking the questions weren't normal like us. That makes us better than them. Can't you tell?

I watched the whole thing.  It took me two tries.  I feel kind of guilty.  In the end, it was just kids (and a few adults) that loved a product.  A couple of decades ago, that could have been me asking about Ninja Turtles to Eastman and Laird.  I can sympathize.  None of us are perfect.

I teach special education and, while some of these kids are either trolling or are products of a failed childhood (probably due to playing things like minecraft for too long and not actually going out to learn social structures in real society), some of those kids genuinely looked and sounded (based on facial expressions, lack of emotion in voice, eye contact, etc.) liked they could have Autism or something else.

It's impossible to know if someone is diagnosed with something from a few seconds of seeing/hearing them, but I just urge you all to not just assume things about these kids and start insulting them.

Around the Network

I think I'm having aneurysm out of sheer stupidity.

Dulfite said:
I teach special education and, while some of these kids are either trolling or are products of a failed childhood (probably due to playing things like minecraft for too long and not actually going out to learn social structures in real society), some of those kids genuinely looked and sounded (based on facial expressions, lack of emotion in voice, eye contact, etc.) liked they could have Autism or something else.

It's impossible to know if someone is diagnosed with something from a few seconds of seeing/hearing them, but I just urge you all to not just assume things about these kids and start insulting them.

wish there was a button so i could prop or like this post

26 seconds and I was done, I cannot...

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

d21lewis said:
Baddman said:

The people asking the questions weren't normal like us. That makes us better than them. Can't you tell?

I watched the whole thing.  It took me two tries.  I feel kind of guilty.  In the end, it was just kids (and a few adults) that loved a product.  A couple of decades ago, that could have been me asking about Ninja Turtles to Eastman and Laird.  I can sympathize.  None of us are perfect.

lol  honestly i seen some the posters in here say very stupid shit before so im here wondering how ppl on a videogame forum have the audicity to make fun of something like this

d21lewis said:
Baddman said:

I dragged my parents to watch this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE8Vyq2nx1A

...which is cringe worthy to say the least looking back. Thankfully for me no Q&A with Donatello and crew.