By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Videogamer Devil's Third Preview: " A cruel joke for Wii U owners"

Aerys said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Is funny because you are the kind of people that uses those title as if they were exclusives all the time and yet you don´t when they don´t fit your agenda.

Ps4 has a ton of bad games too, as all the consoles, the problem is some of them were sold like masterpieces.

Quote me a post where i say these games are exclusive or stop your accusations full of childish hate

At least PS4 has ton of exclusives ( according to your logic), the problem with Wii U is it has only exclusives so every exclusive is sold like a master piece ( we saw it with Devil Third on forums ), so when the few exclusives it has turn to  be bad, there is not so much left.

This year WiiU has Splatoon, Yoshi, Star Fox, Xenoblade, Mario Maker and Fatal Frame.

I only see xbox having more quality exclusives than wiiu this year, and still this line up destroys the past year exclusive line up for both Ps4 and XBO if you don´t count remakes, as you said you do.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
So its main problem is being ugly?

Nah. The first preview focuses on that, but others really dig into the gameplay in a major way.

Goodnightmoon said:
Aerys said:

Quote me a post where i say these games are exclusive or stop your accusations full of childish hate

At least PS4 has ton of exclusives ( according to your logic), the problem with Wii U is it has only exclusives so every exclusive is sold like a master piece ( we saw it with Devil Third on forums ), so when the few exclusives it has turn to  be bad, there is not so much left.

This year only not counting devil´s third WiiU has Splatoon, Yoshi, Star Fox, Xenoblade, Mario Maker and Fatal Frame.

I only see xbox having more quality exclusives than wiiu this year, and this line up completely destroys the past year exclusive line up for both Ps4 and XBO if you don´t count remakes, as you says you do.

That's what 'im saying, very few games when you only have exclusive in a year

Maybe that's because you dont learn to open your eyes, this year PS4 has Bloodborne, Dragon Quest Heroes, Rime, Everybody's Gone To Rapture, Disgaea 5, Tomorrow Children, so PS4 has potentially more quality exclusives than any other and surely the best exclusive of the year, X wont surely reach 90 on meta because of it's MMO things

And after that, we know PS4 has a great futur, it's third year will have far more exclusives and games than Wii U third year , you cant ignore that

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Totally agreed.

spurgeonryan said:

looking like last gen, meh gameplay and 80s story. ohh and your love intrest looks a bit young but thats because of an illness(i think dr house had such a case).

i dont think this will be worse than how to train your dragon 2...

Around the Network
Aerys said:
Goodnightmoon said:
Aerys said:

This year only not counting devil´s third WiiU has Splatoon, Yoshi, Star Fox, Xenoblade, Mario Maker and Fatal Frame.

I only see xbox having more quality exclusives than wiiu this year, and this line up completely destroys the past year exclusive line up for both Ps4 and XBO if you don´t count remakes, as you says you do.

That's what 'im saying, very few games when you only have exclusive in a year

Maybe that's because you dont learn to open your eyes, this year PS4 has Bloodborne, Dragon Quest Heroes, Rime, Everybody's Gone To Rapture, Disgaea 5, Tomorrow Children, so PS4 has potentially more quality exclusives than any other and surely the best exclusive of the year, X wont surely reach 90 on meta because of it's MMO things

So half of the games you mention are indies.... LoL, I might add then Fast Racing Neo and Affordable Space Adventures to the list then xD

I don´t know if X will reach the 90 on meta but I don´t know why that is something important (like if an 88 or something similar wasn´t a great score to add to the already big amount of great eclusives on the consoles) and you clearly don´t have a clue, the last Xenoblade had a 92 with the same combat style, so your argument is lame, this is several times more ambitius than the previous so it can achieve a very similar score easily.

The reveal and subsequent defense of Devil's Third has provided far more entertainment than the game itself is ever likely to match.

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Goodnightmooon turned it onto a childish console war...why am I not surprised...Derailing allowed on VGCHARTZ? X1 and ps4 have nothing to do with this thread.

Goodnightmoon said:
Aerys said:

Sadly true.

It's crazy how Nintendo, despite having only few exclusives achieve to get the worst each year ( Sonic Boom in 2014, now this )

Just as Sony gets the worse AAA exclusives, with the difference that they actually hype the people to buy it until the last day regardless the quality of the game, the 2 best exemples being Knack and The Order 1886.

Oh and what were you saying about the worst exclusive last year?

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/air-conflicts-vietnam-ultimate-edition

Yeah...

Yet Sony has the higest Meta average...nice cherry picking, why did you ignore bloodborne? Persona, tearaway, Persona, bloodborne, dragon quest, MLB,  etc. Many of those are or are guaranteed high acclaim. Also best indie support with high rated gmes like Grim Fandango, Hell Divers, Axiom verge, Rocketleague........PS4 has the most diverse lineup and sony is not afraid of trying nw IP's, a few fail, but a quick google search shows they have the most games and the most diverse portfolio by far.

Every system has clunkers, including the wii-u:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/mario-sonic-at-the-sochi-2014-olympic-winter-games

There are more a quick look at metacritic shows...Pointless to bring it up.

spurgeonryan said:
generic-user-1 said:
spurgeonryan said:

looking like last gen, meh gameplay and 80s story. ohh and your love intrest looks a bit young but thats because of an illness(i think dr house had such a case).

i dont think this will be worse than how to train your dragon 2...

Well that game was a lot of fun, and even VEknoid Outcast gave it a decent 6/10 rating. So unless the controls are horrible, Devils Third could be a 7/10 for Veknoid. In that case it will not be anywhere near as bad as what this preview is saying. Just extreme propoganda to get hits.

well its not the 2nd comming of quake, thats for sure, but if the gameplay is okayish i cant see the problem.

Cod gets above 70 points on meta with the worst storytelling humans can come up with and horrible gameplay.

but other previews(not the one in the OP, that one is full of shit) are right, the game is not good enough for a nintendo published game, and it isnt enough to just not be broken to get good scores.