By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Digimon World: Next Order coming to Vita in Japan in 2016

http://www.shonengamez.com/2015/07/14/digimon-world-next-order-coming-to-ps-vita-in-2016/

An all new digi-adventure is coming! Hot off the heels of Digimon Cyber Sleuth, a new Digmon game is heading to the PS Vita!

Next year we’ll see Takuto, Agumon, Gabumon, and maybe more take on a whole new story!

A number of characters are going to be designed by the artist for Lords of Vermilion III. The game appears to have an open world component in the screenshots, however we’re waiting for more email to drop before confirming that.

A new Smartphone game is also coming titled Digimon Linkz, but check out the scan for Digimon World: Next Order Below!

Around the Network

Awesome news! This probably means the first one sold well enough and looking at its sales, they didn't look that impressive to me, but it's always good to know that they can make a profit by selling around 100k copies.

Anyway. Can't wait!

Digimon surviving as a game series is always a good thing!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

But Vita is dead ?

(ok, that's enough, i know)

That's cool, i will probably get the first one.

PS Vita getting its Pokemon on :) Nice to see More digimon games on the vita.

Around the Network

As long as I don't get Digimon: Cyber Sleuth as retail in Europe I am not interested in the Digimon games anymore.

Dr.Vita said:
As long as I don't get Digimon: Cyber Sleuth as retail in Europe I am not interested in the Digimon games anymore.

You can get it retail...on ps4...if you import the game.

Nice, looks good.

who's developing it, Media.Vision again?

Dr.Vita said:

You can import thé game you Know, it doesnt cost you more and doesnt take too much time ( one week ), thé game is in english so it would be a shame to not take thé rétail version

Anyway, as always, very good vita support from Japan, its not ready to die before years , will easily reach 15M thanks to Japan 

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Its crazy how ever y thing went just as planned, u remember 2 years ago when i was telling you that thé Vita would builder slowly but surely a great support from japanese and thar thé big publishers would be forces to be interested, there we are, im nostalgic.

Vita is now officially thé second console with thé most announcements. Just behind PS4 , that says everything

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m