By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata has passed away

I feel bad :(, f*ck cancer :'( how can we still lose this battle :((

Around the Network

Omg RIP Iwata u were the best president of Nintendo ever

IamAwsome said:
JRPGfan said:

This is why there was puppets.. ; _ ;

Holy shit. Thinking deeper into this, that defienitely makes sense, and he HAS lost weight. He was probably really sick, and he kept that private from the media. His not coming to E3 was telling. 

he didnt kept it so private. he had an operation 1 year ago, and it was known that he might has cancer-

There Are Many Paths to Gaming Heaven

RIP this is horrible news for nintendo, right when they want to launch a new system. Iwata received a lot of hate i hope the people finally shut up who called for him to step down all the time.

Around the Network

I went to Twitter like about 10 minutes ago, and I saw his name trending. I feared for the worst, and unfortunately, it happened. I'm honestly saddened to hear about this. I did hear about his sickness a while ago, but it was kept under wraps. I might've not known about his accomplishments, but I did know he was a less stern president than the previous ones and made the consoles a place for fans to have fun. May he rest in peace.

Worst part is that he wasn't a Christian :/

Moderated.  Do not respond to this. - Miguel_Zorro

I'm in tears. I just...can't believe it.

i also thought this was a joke when i first read it, even though it was all over my twitter feed.

holy cow.