By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will brawl and galaxy sell better WW then halo 3?

Very hard to debate all 3 had really good sales with their predessor game (smash bros- 5 mill,melee-7 mill, mario 64-

12 mill,sunshine-6mill, halo-6.5mill,halo 2-8 mill) and now with halo 3 already over 7 mill, mario galaxy already over 6

mill and brawl already sold more in japan then melee did, but do u think brawl and galaxy will sell more then halo 3?

My answer is yes, all of these games will sell great but i think galaxy and brawl will sell more, in the end of their

lifetime. They have a larger userbase and better legs. I dont see halo 3 passing 10 mill, galaxy will probably jus sell

10 mill and brawl would go to less then 15 mill maybe 13 mill! but thats only my opinion! what do u think? 

Around the Network

who cares about halo? it's wii who smashes and smg'es the world

Question is not will it outsell it, but when.

Galaxy may not, but I think it will eventually. It's shown much better legs.

Brawl will, undoubtedly. It's fairly obvious.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Galaxy will eventually but Brawl with thunder past it.

Around the Network

On a long enough timeline, both will outdo Halo 3, simply by virtue of the difference in size of user base between Wii and 360. It's very likely that Brawl will outdo Halo 3 first, however; it's easily the most anticipated Nintendo title in recent memory, and its predecessor sold to around 30% of the GameCube userbase in its lifetime. Brawl has been significantly more hyped and better designed, meaning it will draw a larger crowd. Though it's anecdotal and thus useless, I can say that it's drawn one person who previously had no interest in fighting games into the fray: myself.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

i think mario kart will outsell them all!

the Wii is an epidemic.

I cannot disagree with you at all Lingyis

I don't believe Galaxy will, but Brawl is going to fly right past it.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Of course they will. But will Mario Kart Wii? What about Wii Fit?

Mario Kart is not looking great to me but I'll give it a rental. If Speed Racer is any good I might get that instead.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org