By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, you don't like MP: Federation Force? Blame Zelda fans

We Zelda fans are

terrible, stop buying everything 16 23.19%

bad people, we should ask for real games 8 11.59%

weak spirits, we get exci... 23 33.33%

deku scrubs, deku scrubs 22 31.88%

Total:69
Roar_Of_War said:

Persona fans confirmed mindless sheep.

If you don't understand how this thing works then maybe you shouldn't comment ;)

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Alkibiádēs said:

There has never been a Warriors game that was popular in the west, period.

Actually, Dynasty Warriors 4 sold more than 800k in the west.

Edwardooo said:
DerNebel said:

There has never been a Warriors game that was popular in the west, period.

I'd still call that niche (not to mention it was 12 years ago), people say Dragon Quest is niche in the west and 2 DQ games sold over a million outside of Japan.

DerNebel said:
Roar_Of_War said:

Persona fans confirmed mindless sheep.

If you don't understand how this thing works then maybe you shouldn't comment ;)

If I didn't understand how this worked, you wouldn't even need to respond to make it evident. If I dont understand how this works, my comments are of no threat to you, so you shouldn't care one way or another if I comment or not. 

But you did, and you do. :)

This thread..

Hyrule Warriors is not Zelda game.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Edwardooo said:

I'd still call that niche (not to mention it was 12 years ago), people say Dragon Quest is niche in the west and 2 DQ games sold over a million outside of Japan.

Yeah of course, Warriors games are defintely niche, it's just a little part of them which gets successful. And DQ is definitely not niche, they are clearly aimed to the largest public possible, especially the last one.

Roar_Of_War said:
DerNebel said:

If I didn't understand how this worked, you wouldn't even need to respond to make it evident. If I dont understand how this works, my comments are of no threat to you, so you shouldn't care one way or another if I comment or not. 

But you did, and you do. :)

Cause that's how a forum works...

Roar_Of_War said:

I don't post here much, but I had to post just to say this. OP is one of the most annoying posters on this board. Why is everything about Zelda with you? You're still being a fanboy even in your blaming of the series/fans. Whether you're being negative or positive, your target is always "Zelda". The world does not revolve around Zelda, and while the series has its problems, this is completely irrelevant to the problem with Metroid right now. Please take a freaking break from the series, because even in your pessimism about the series, it still seems to be the only thing ever on your mind. You're the only one who would make a thread like this. 

Completely agree, he really needs a break, at least until Zelda U comes out. :)

As one of those Zelda fans that buys almost all those games and borrows the rest, I loved them!

People just want the a mainline Metroid Prime game and they got a spinoff.. so people are mad

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]