By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - We still have 3 Sony conferences this year

sony will blow us away

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

I don't have high expectations for Paris Games Week this event in previous years was a event where you try games that was already announced in previous event

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Can't wait!!! Will be amazing!!!

small44 said:
I don't have high expectations for Paris Games Week this event in previous years was a event where you try games that was already announced in previous event

You do know their annual European conference is happening there (aka previously Gamescom)

Last year's Gamescom brought us tearaway, wild, rime etc.

fireburn95 said:
small44 said:

You do know their annual European conference is happening there (aka previously Gamescom)

Gamescom is in Germany not in France

Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

TGS should hopefully be fantastic, it's really really important for Sony to show Japanese gamers why they should choose PS4.

PSX we'll probably see more things focused from E3, like more Horizon, Dreams, TLG, FF7 and even FFXV. Maybe only a few new game announcements will be made. Oh and a release date for No Mans Sky.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

small44 said:
fireburn95 said:
small44 said:

And the Pacific is on Planet Earth

Roronaa_chan said:
small44 said:
fireburn95 said:
small44 said:

And the Pacific is on Planet Earth

I talked about Paris games week which is in France and he said  gamescom is happening there.

I don't understand the point of your reply

Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

3DS - 80m

small44 said:

I talked about Paris games week which is in France and he said  gamescom is happening there.

Sony is going to be at both but the usual european conference moved to PGW

Roronaa_chan said:
small44 said:

Sony is going to be at both but the usual european conference moved to PGW

There is no doubt that the new Quantic Dream game will be revealed on PGW.