By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why are 3rd party exclusive deals suddenly a great thing now?

Why are they great?

BECAUSE PS4 HAS THEM, SUCKA!!!! 73 50.34%

They aren't, they just hurt the industry. 56 38.62%

I always loved them! 16 11.03%

Total:145

If a company doesn't have enough money to make a game at all then its better to have it made on one system than not at all.

Around the Network
vivster said:

Please point to a single person who said it's a great thing. Stop victimizing over imaginary bullies.

by people passively accepting it and not speaking out against it, it kind of suggests that they have no problem with it which is really what this post is about.

RubberWhistleHistle said:
vivster said:

Please point to a single person who said it's a great thing. Stop victimizing over imaginary bullies.

by people passively accepting it and not speaking out against it, it kind of suggests that they have no problem with it which is really what this post is about.

Lack of commentary equals apathy?

Looks like we have a lot of rapists on this board since people rarely speak out against it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

They always have been a big deal.

Its the reason that The Xbox almost came in 2nd place last gen.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

vivster said:
RubberWhistleHistle said:

Lack of commentary equals apathy?

Looks like we have a lot of rapists on this board since people rarely speak out against it.

umm.. that analogy would maybe make sense if rape or sexual assault had anything to do with gaming.

but yeah.. people should take points away from sony and MS's conference when they announce stupid ass exclusive deals that do nothing at all for the consumer. but i never see people doing that. and in that case, lack of commentary absolutely equals apathy. since it is, well you know.. relevant and stuff.

Around the Network

Last gen it was good because the Xbox 360 has them, this gen its good because Playstation 4 has them. lol!

It just goes round and round.

The console wars is such a fun game. :D

You weren't here during x360 deals time. So how can anyone take your word on it if you usually uses all oportunity to antagonize Sony?

I seriously don't care about these deals unless it affects 1st party output. And looking at the pace compared to ps3 it didn't make it worse, the only thing is that Sony closed some devs with smaller games.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."