By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Kirby on the Wii U is the lowest selling Kirby game of all time! Did you hate it or love it?

?

hate 15 20.83%

meh 24 33.33%

love 21 29.17%

other, post below. 12 16.67%

Total:72

I've always thought kirby games were kinda mediocre and boring so I didn't bother picking this up. I might get this game eventually if its cheap enough but it just seems lame.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

You don't think Kirby can sell another 30k?

spurgeonryan said:
sundin13 said:
You don't think Kirby can sell another 30k?

So it will barely beat a game called Kirby sticker something? Not much better...

I am merely suggesting that you are jumping the gun just a touch with this thread. The game released just earlier this year...wait a little while before jumping to conclusions.

Good. Overpriced. "Budget game" my ass.

Never played, don't care.

It will be the same as Final Fantasy XV.

Around the Network

Kirby has always been all about the legs, wait a year and watch the numbers again, you are comparing games that had been selling for years with one game released few months ago.

^ He knows what's up. Wait until the Holidays are over, it'll be over 300k by then.

spurgeonryan said:
sundin13 said:

I am merely suggesting that you are jumping the gun just a touch with this thread. The game released just earlier this year...wait a little while before jumping to conclusions.

I agree, but if it does it will not be by much and mostly will happen due to the cheap price. 20 dollars below other Nintendo titles. Obviously they knew it was shovelware.

No. Just stop. You obviously don't know what that word means if you are throwing it around so casually.

Seriously man, that is such bullshit...don't even try to go there.

I'd like to see how well it performs at a lower price. In my current financial situation there's no way I'll spend more than $15-$20 on a platformer, no matter how pretty it is. They just don't give me enough gameplay and depth for the money. That might just be me, though.

I haven't played it, but by the look of it, this should have been a 3DS game.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.