By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Iwata: We will offer at NX's launch a Nintendo-like solution (!)

What NX device will you buy in 2016?

NX Handheld 26 13.68%

NX Console 46 24.21%

Both 78 41.05%

Wii U 39 20.53%

Total:189
spemanig said:
TimCliveroller said:
Install base my ass - just look at the Wii. A few decent Nintendo games + tons of crapware. It's still about demographics....they are becoming a toy making company

Becoming?

Everything else, I agree with.

Sorry - that's probably 'bacame'... My English sucks.

Ex Graphics Whore.

Around the Network
TimCliveroller said:

No lmao your english is perfect. I was disagreeing with you. Nintendo has always been a toy making company. Like since the NES. Their consoles have always been toys and they have always had toy periferals with them.

Mario Kart 9 is already in development for NX. I'd bet money on it. But if Retro really has been working on Diddy Kong Racing for Wii U, Nintendo may move that over to the NX launch window, thus giving the Mario Kart team a lot more time to work. 

spemanig said:
TimCliveroller said:

No lmao your english is perfect. I was disagreeing with you. Nintendo has always been a toy making company. Like since the NES. Their consoles have always been toys and they have always had toy periferals with them.

You're probably right... I still own all of'em (except the Wii) and there was always a nice place for some kind of mature / diverse content. Even when I was a kid, I was still fascinated by the more 'serious' titles. Sorry, I'm still in Nintendo hating mode after the last E3... 

Ex Graphics Whore.

please add NONE has option in the poll thx

Around the Network
TimCliveroller said:

You're probably right... I still own all of'em (except the Wii) and there was always a nice place for some kind of mature / diverse content. Even when I was a kid, I was still fascinated by the more 'serious' titles. Sorry, I'm still in Nintendo hating mode after the last E3... 

Don't worry lol most of us still are.

If giving free games to those who purchased Nintendo 3DS before the price cut is considered a "Nintendo-like" solution, then I'm all for it.

TruckOSaurus said:

Iwata: "Let me clarify the situation by making an unbelievably vague statement that raises more questions than it answers".

That's the Nintendo-like solution way!

Nin•ten•do Way (nɪnˈtɛn doʊ ) - lighting in a bottle via an unusual game play peripheral coupled with no advertising and lacking 3rd party software support

It's still cool to knock on Nintendo this week right?

The_Yoda said:

Nin•ten•do Way (nɪnˈtɛn doʊ ) - lighting in a bottle via an unusual game play peripheral coupled with no advertising and lacking 3rd party software support

It's still cool to knock on Nintendo this week right?

It's not cool today. So, you are out.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile