By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U games in 2016 that would put NIntendo back on top

DerNebel said:
Jesus Christ will you finally get off that remaster hate train?

but i want to see all my favorite nintendo games in HD. we didnt get an HD console last time.

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
It's too late to do that for the Wii U. You and I know Nintendo won't do that. Maybe in the next Nintendo console but I don't blame you, it's healthy to dream sometimes.

Exactly... but I would replace dreaming with masturbation.

Ex Graphics Whore.

Monster hunter 5 exclusive on wii u....

there they can take japan....

TimCliveroller said:
Angelv577 said:
It's too late to do that for the Wii U. You and I know Nintendo won't do that. Maybe in the next Nintendo console but I don't blame you, it's healthy to dream sometimes.

Exactly... but I would replace dreaming with masturbation.

True,  I was trying to be polite .

Conkers other bad fur day!... As long as were dreaming. Thats my dream game.

Around the Network

What resources they devote to the wii u will be taken away from their future console. This is why they didn't have a great E3 this year, I think they are saving everything for the next system to maximize the launch success.

hansrob00 said:

What resources they devote to the wii u will be taken away from their future console. This is why they didn't have a great E3 this year, I think they are saving everything for the next system to maximize the launch success.

I hope you are wrong and that they have some surprises for us in 2016

RubberWhistleHistle said:
mZuzek said:

The fact that there's so much wrong with your OP pretty much.

i see you like foxes, 

well what if nintendo were to announce star fox 64 3D: definitive edition for the Wii U? would that change your mind?

Does Star Fox Zero counts as Star Fox 64 remake? Rhe story is pretty similar.

A handheld gamer only (for now).

Best thread ever, LOL.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

WiiU will never be on top, you could cut the price in half an it would still flounder against the ps4. Nobody wants one, i bought a wiiu and im already scratching my head as to what im going to play next.