By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, would you give a chance to Metroid Prime Federation Force if...

Would you give a chance?

Yes, because I would alre... 23 46.00%

No, because I don't like the concept 27 54.00%

Total:50

No. I just don't have any interest in coop centered games.

Around the Network
Arlo said:
I still wouldn't be interested in it, but I wouldn't be as miffed about its existence.

Basically my position. I could have just ignored and continue playing my Metroid HD.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I'll be giving this game a shot regardless...
I don't HAVE to play coop, right???
That was a genuine question; do you have the option of playing alone???

Have a nice day...

Eh, I'm not the biggest Metroid fan, so I wasn't too interested in the game to begin with.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Not a chance, I would be less disappointed about the game that's for sure and most of the hardcore metroid fans would feel the same way if nintendo released a proper metroid game before a spin-off.

Around the Network

Doubt it

I'd be okay with it if we had a main series game to play concurrently, yes. I was wholly expecting a Prime to its Fusion, if you will, to be shown right after during the Direct, and obviously I was infuriated when they just left it there.

The game probably isn't bad but I don't want a good not-Metroid, I want a good Metroid.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

I'm a big fan of Metroid and Next Level Games so I'm gonna buy it, I mean something would have to go terribly wrong to be worse than Other M.

Honestly if they made it more mature and put it on Wii U I would not mind a federation force spin off. It could be a cool idea. But they are putting resources where they are not needed and letting the Wii U die.

I chose "No, because I don't like the concept", but I only chose that because the real option for me wasn't there. That would have been "No, because I don't like the art style"
The Treehouse gameplay I've seen looks good enough and I'd actually be interested if it had the normal Metroid art style, because I and each of my 2 brothers own a 3DS. Co-op games are almost always welcome

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs