By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US July monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

sultanofpoon said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Damn, XBO MCC is increase by a lot... and the AC bundle is back.
Yeah, the PS4 is still first probabily, but now is more close than before...

You put too much stock into hourly charts, means aquat.

Of course, the monthly chartz is another story...

Around the Network

Wow, lots of deals for the Xbox 500gb MCC bundle on there.

MCC bundle + Batman
MCC bundle + Controller + AC Black Flag
MCC bundle + Live card

All $349. I see why it's moving up the chart. They're really trying fight off another price cut so soon.

RJ_Sizzle said:

MCC bundle + Batman
MCC bundle + Live card

All $349. I see why it's moving up the chart. They're really trying fight off another price cut so soon.

Why Microsoft just don't cut the price!?

It of course expect the holidays... but those promotion are ridiculus.

Ryng_Tolu said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

MCC bundle + Batman
MCC bundle + Live card

Why Microsoft just don't cut the price!?

It of course expect the holidays... but those promotion are ridiculus.

Microsoft has to be prepared for Sony's next move. If they drop it now that'd be disasterous if Sony drops the price (even beating them) closer to the holidays. Since Sony's price drop would be newer (and the first) it'd be the one fresh on everyones minds while we are doing our holiday shopping. They are playing it safe.

Amazon will be very weird this week with the Amazon Prime Day sales.

Around the Network
tiff3110 said:
binary solo said:

You skipped a generation!?! What is wrong with you...actually smart move, with all the remasters happening you will pretty much be able to play the best of last gen without ever owning a last gen console. Patience has it's own rewards. Don't forget the Uncharted trilogy when it comes out, even if it's not your thing you owe it to yourself to give it a try.

I was starting college at the time so I couldn't have any distractions. I've heard that uncharted is similar to the reboot of TB? if so I'm so buying the collection and U4 because I loved TR:DE.

Indeed, my son has just started university and he was bordering on getting into a semi-pro Smite team until he started university and realised he had to completely give it (Smite) away if he was going to make a good go of university.

TR 2013 is better than UC in some ways and UC is better in other ways. You should look at it as UC is an evolution of the old school TR with Raiders of the Lost Ark sprinkled in. TR 2013 is an evolution on UC, with more platforming and the ability to backtrack in game. There is no backtracking in UC it is a linear more strongly story driven series than TR. So make sure your expectations aren't too heavily connected to the aspects of TR that makes TR different to UC. UC1 has the most platforming in it, the platforming diminishes (unfortunately) with each successive game. This means for some people UC1 is their favourite game from a gameplay perspective. I have more fond memories of specific bits of UC1 than I do of the other UC games. I do think all the games are great though.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

So far, prime day is crap, but it's really early.

cheshirescat said:
So far, prime day is crap, but it's really early.

Seriously, nothing interesting is on sale. 

RJ_Sizzle said:

MCC bundle + Batman
MCC bundle + Live card

Is this a prime day deal, or is MS trying to combat the batman PS4 bundle which is still selling extremely well?

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Prime day Just started there PS4 deal now. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010MVJT2Q

500GB PlayStation 4 Batman Arkham Knight Bundle + The Witcher + PlayStation Plus $399.99

Its Witcher 3 + 12 month PS+ for free as its same price as normal Batman Bundle.