By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US July monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:

that bundle refuse to die lol.

mornelithe said:
WoodenPints said:

With the Last of Us out of stock it seems that Batman is the only viable bundle at the moment and also comes with a free $24 headset. Other than the stand alone for $399, Batman come with a free $24 headset for $399 and is the other option. Explains why its selling so good at the moment with sales focused on that bundle.

The Xbox One on the other hand is kinda hard to judge the sales with how many SKU's its split between.

How is that even possible (Genuine curiosity)?  The TLOU you get is digital, not physical in the bundle?

They gotta print some more PS4 boxes with TLOU on and some cards with the downlaod code on i guess.

Ryng_Tolu said:
WoodenPints said:

With the Last of Us out of stock it seems that Batman is the only viable bundle at the moment and also comes with a free $24 headset. Other than the stand alone for $399, Batman come with a free $24 headset for $399 and is the other option. Explains why its selling so good at the moment with sales focused on that bundle.

The Xbox One on the other hand is kinda hard to judge the sales with how many SKU's its split between.

That's why January/February was waaaaaaaaaaaay better, PS4 and XBO got only one SKUs, was easy to know how both was doing...

It's easy to know now...ps4 is selling better.

sultanofpoon said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

That's why January/February was waaaaaaaaaaaay better, PS4 and XBO got only one SKUs, was easy to know how both was doing...

Around the Network

Monthly update:
#15 PS4 | Batman
#51 XBO | MCC
#76 XBO | 1TB
#78 N3DS
#83 WU
#91 PS4
#96 XBO | 500gb

Also, yearly change:
#11 PS4
#18 XBO | AC
#59 WU
#94 PS3

Ryng_Tolu said:
sultanofpoon said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Great gif bro.

Ryng_Tolu said:

3rd party sellers. price shown is $373. But still being back in the top 100 is interesting. I think it's more a reflection of how low sales are in general at this time of year than the ACU bundle is selling especially well.

Splatoon is finally starting to slow down, but still doing well.

I'm surprised GOWIII remaster is in the top 50 actually. I wasn't expecting it to sell in the top 100. Perhaps there are a few former PS2 owners who went 360 last gen who liked GoW I & II and they are getting back into it now.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

3rd party sellers. price shown is $373. But still being back in the top 100 is interesting. I think it's more a reflection of how low sales are in general at this time of year than the ACU bundle is selling especially well.

Splatoon is finally starting to slow down, but still doing well.

I'm surprised GOWIII remaster is in the top 50 actually. I wasn't expecting it to sell in the top 100. Perhaps there are a few former PS2 owners who went 360 last gen who liked GoW I & II and they are getting back into it now.

Or people like me who skipped last gen. I've ordered mine today :)

When is june npd?

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil