By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Better sales: Metal Gear 4 or Smash Brothers Brawl? Opinions?

Brawl > MGS4

how is it possible to ask such a question and make a thread about it BEFORE checking VGC database
(400 post user)

Time to Work !

Around the Network

brawl will sell better then mgs 4

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

When Wii sales show signs of slowing down (not for a while), I'd put $500 on a Brawl bundle, and the game sells more than 10 million.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

brawl, bigger install base and attracts more consumers

Brawl for a lot.

Around the Network

Get your 'friend' to sign something so he has to pay you the $25.

not even close, SSBB.

MGS4 is a great game, it is big with the core gamers, but niche with the "GTA" crowd.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

I'm with everybody else. MGS4 will surely be a good game, but it won't have anything on Smash.

SW-5120-1900-6153

No way in hell MGS4 outsells SSBB. It would need an attach rate of like 75% to achieve that. But I do think it will quickly become the best seller on the system, even by November, possbily passing GTAIV.

Lifetime I think GTAIV will sell more on the PS3 than MGS4, but this year, because of Japan, I think we will see MGS4 be the PS3's lifetime bestseller.

I do think on both consoles, GTAIV will outsell SSB:B this year. Niko will be purchased by 30% of all HD gamers by year end. Promised.