By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What we should do about the horrible VGChartz sales issue.

Spam hate threads everyday.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
It's ok ill just make up my own numbers that makes no sense what so ever! Wii U sales spiked to 50 million due to the release of Jurassic World !!!

And XB1 has doubled PS2 console sales!

ethomaz said:
There is no issue at all.

It is dead.

Deal with it lol

It needs a phoenix down!

You could just ask me, my numbers are probably more accurate anyway

Dont we already have like 3 of these threads? within the last week or so?

Around the Network
Retrogamer7 said:
ethomaz said:

It is dead.

Deal with it lol

It needs a phoenix down!

^ this made me crack a smile :D 

Bristow9091 said:

Instead of abandoning the site and leaving it, I think it'd make sense to make more threads showing our disapproval (Obviously we'd need a LOT of threads) ... surely over time they'll get the hint that either they need to update the sales, or at least give us a PROPER reason as to why they aren't doing so...

There has probably been 100 threads already. It's not working.

JRPGfan said:
Retrogamer7 said:
ethomaz said:

It is dead.

Deal with it lol

It needs a phoenix down!

^ this made me crack a smile :D 

Glad I could entertain you! About the many threads: they are needed. They need to know we are getting more upset!

Mr.Playstation said:
Spam the hot topics with empty sales discussion threads and keep it like that until the sales situation is fixed.

Not enough time. I work. You can give that method a try though. Maybe if we team up with these ideas, they will finally listen.

Retrogamer7 said:
OnlyForDisplay said:
Wait patiently I would say. It isn't the end of the world if we don't get sales numbers. There is more to do on the site at least for me.

Your attitude is part of the problem, friend. There are plenty of forums and news sites. VGChartz is the only place for sales.

Well, Retro-San, as I have stated, there is plenty more to do on the site. Yes, this site should provide sales numbers, but there is always something else to discover. For me, sales are nice, but the community is just as important to me.

Furthermore, I was offering a suggestion towards the thread topic. If creating more threads is the goal to you, that is fine. I am just suggesting patience is a virtue.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay