By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yoshis Woolly world is fantastic.

There seems to be a lot of negativity toward Nintendo at present, mainly caused by the sub par digital event and NX speculation. Its easy to forget that after the initial disappointment, the Wii U line up for the year is actually pretty decent, starting with the excellent Yoshis Woolly world. What a great game, its gorgeous looking, super cute, colourful and is a joy to play through. In my opinion the best Yoshi game to date, even the use of Amiibo is quite decent. I have been quite vocal about Nintendos recent shortcomings, but playing something like this reminds me why I always need a Nintendo console in my life.

Around the Network

I'm still in the first world and so far I'm enjoying it and that is not even the good parts of game

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Well I disagree with Roma. I'm loving it so far and the visuals are fantastic.

Wait, it's out already?

cannonballZ said:
Wait, it's out already?

In Europe and Australia, it is.  The rest of the world still needs to wait :(

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

Im playing it aswell. Its sooo fun and awsome, god i love this game

Indeed! Much better than I expected so far!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Kallumsmarties said:
Well I disagree with Roma. I'm loving it so far and the visuals are fantastic.

what I mean is that the better parts of the game is still coming

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Yes, this game is the Yoshi game I have been waiting for years, the aesthetics are as good as the level design, is very close to the quality of Yoshi´s Islands.

And who said this game was easy? HA HA HA

24 years old, hardcore fan of Yoshi games, I have finished Yoshi´s Island 5 times and I can´t complete the 80% of the levels I have played LOL the collectibles are a huge challenge, some are very hidden, some are visible but unreachable and you need to think and explore to find the way, some require pure skills, and if you die... you need to get them all again, so every dead is really a punishment, but you can always make the game as hard or easy as you want, maybe you want to find only the wonderwools to unlock a new Yoshi or just the flowers to unlock new levels. Also you have the badges and the mellow mode, so the game can be very easy or very challenging depending on you, I love that.

Visually is just perfect, probably the best looking game on WiiU, it has no flaws aside some jaggies on some shadows, the aesthetic variety and creativity on every single level is just superb.

I would like to add that I digitally downloaded the game, and got a free download of Yoshi Touch and go for my troubles. Always nice to have a free game :)