By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Nintendo Have A Traditional E3 Conference To Unveil NX?

How will Nintendo unveil NX?

Digital Event 51 35.66%

Live On Stage 92 64.34%

Total:143

Pretty simple, E3 2016 do you think they'll unveil it via digital event or live on stage?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

I think their digital event is there to save money, so no

Iwata said that they are going to do a live E3 press conference when they have hardware to show, so yeah we are getting a live press conference next year.

Well if Nintendo views E3 as a buisness platform rather than an actual public show/ wowing people with what they've got than I think it's much more likely that we will be seeing Nintendo unveiling the NX via a digital event.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I can't imagine they would unveil the NX in any sort of direct.

If they didn't do it at E3 it would have to be another live event, though E3 is the obvious choice.

Around the Network
ninjapirate42 said:
I can't imagine they would unveil the NX in any sort of direct.

If they didn't do it at E3 it would have to be another live event, though E3 is the obvious choice.

The revealed the N3DS in a direct.

Hope not. The direct format is better.

I hope on live stage

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

hope so...

ARamdomGamer said:
Iwata said that they are going to do a live E3 press conference when they have hardware to show, so yeah we are getting a live press conference next year.

I was not aware that he said this.

I think it'd make sense though, since a console debut is a very big deal.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."