By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Reggie was right about the 5 to 6 years comment

FF7 was never officially announced, it was just a tech demo in 2005. Nintendo games arent really technicley demanding thats why they can always finish them, last guardian was technicly demanding.

Nintendo games arent AAA thats why they are priced at 40€, i dont understand why nintendo fans always demand from AAA games the same standard like for nintendo games.

Around the Network

That is untrue, Zelda has been announced during a direct early in 2013

So almost 4 years of waiting, so its Kinda stupid to hear this comment coming from him

Should stop to be so much arrogant, hé becomes a disgusting pr like mattrick

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I think you mean Final Fantasy 15, and not the 7 Remake... ; )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

He is talking about TLG? I can't wait to play it.

It was an absolutely unnecessary (and borderline hypocritical) jab at Sony that did nothing to help Nintendo or peoples view of them.

Also, you criticize people for not having a solid argument but then offer non of your own in this thread. All you said was that people who disagree with you didn't have good arguments and people that agree with you were being sensible.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

I want Reggie to keep his job, I want him to keep doing the great job he is doing.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Aerys said:

So almost 4 years of waiting, so its Kinda stupid to hear this comment coming from him

By that time it had a 2015 release date. Besides that, the game was only officially announced in e3 2014.

But Zelda was announced early in 2013 on Wii U which makes his comment stupid and hypocrite, thats all since for this generation, its thé record for now between announcement on next gen and release

vkaraujo said:
Aerys said:

By that time it had a 2015 release date. Besides that, the game was only officially announced in e3 2014.

Sorry but thé announced early in 2013 was official, its not because they dont give a trailer that its not official, they showed a logo , they announced a new Zelda explaining few things about it, thats an announcement 

Aerys said:

Dude? I'm shocked. r-really.

Do you know how to count