By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do The Nintendo Higher-Ups Sound Like Sore Losers To You ?

Do The Nintendo Higer-Ups Sound Like Sore Losers To You ?

Yes!! 216 59.67%

No!! 65 17.96%

Reggie is love, Reggie is life!! 35 9.67%

See Results :-) 46 12.71%

Total:362
champybh said:
I can see why the message comes across as "sore losers" to some people. But when it comes to this past e3, are they wrong? People gave Nintendo a lot of crap because they focused on games being released only in the immediate future. Meanwhile, the announcements that got the most hype out of folks are ones in which we won't get our hands on the game until 2017 or even later! It's a completely valid point.

Xenoblade: announced at January 2013 / release December 2015 (3 years)

SMTxFE: announced at January 2013 / release Fall 2015 (almost 3 years)

Zelda HD: announced at January 2013 / showed at E3 2014 / release date 2016 (4 years)

Hyped games announced by them. They do the same.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
GameMasterPC said:
Samus Aran said:

Metroid Prime 2: echoes obviously looks better and has a perfect 60 fps framerate to boot with no visable loading times.

It's not even close really.

No dude, just no. GOW II looks better and is technically more impressive and has barely any load times as well.

Yeah its not close, GOW II blows it away graphically.

Have you played both games on a big HD tv recently? Because the difference is pretty noticable and GoW II looks dated in comparison.

Prime 2 also has a much bigger world than GoW II.

Just look at Sanctuary Fortress, it looks better than Prime 3 even.

Samus Aran said:
GameMasterPC said:

No dude, just no. GOW II looks better and is technically more impressive and has barely any load times as well.

Have you played both games on a big HD tv recently? Because the difference is pretty noticable and GoW II looks dated in comparison.

Playing the Wii Trilogy version of MP2 on my Wii U made my jaw drop. Such a beautiful game.

Samus Aran said:
GameMasterPC said:

No I played them 8 years ago. But I definitely remember GOW II being the best looking game on 6th gen consoles along with Halo 2.

GOW II's levels are easily some of the most well-crafted and most beautiful environments on 6th gen consoles.

GameMasterPC said:
Samus Aran said:

No I played them 8 years ago. But I definitely remember GOW II being the best looking game on 6th gen consoles along with Halo 2.

GOW II's levels are easily some of the most well-crafted and most beautiful environments on 6th gen consoles.

Agreed, but THE best? No, I don't think so.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
GameMasterPC said:

I do think so and the fact is that GOW II's bosses are huge and have high polygon count which makes it even more impressive.

GameMasterPC said:
Samus Aran said:

I do think so and the fact is that GOW II's bosses are huge and have high polygon count which makes it even more impressive.

There's no boss in GoW II with better textures than Chykka, I'm quite sure of that.

And Prime 2 has plenty of huge bosses as well (Emperor Ing, Quadraxis, Amorbis, Chykka).

Samus Aran said:
GameMasterPC said:

There's no boss in GoW II with better textures than Chykka, I'm quite sure of that.

And Prime 2 has plenty of huge bosses as well (Emperor Ing, Quadraxis, Amorbis, Chykka).

Prime 2's bosses aren't comparable to GOW II's bosses in terms of size.

Chykka:

Colossus Of Rhodes:

GameMasterPC said:
Samus Aran said:

Chykka:

Colossus Of Rhodes:

Pavolink said:
GameMasterPC said:

Chykka:

Colossus Of Rhodes: