By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War 360 vs XB1 - Downgrading in action?

DJEVOLVE said:
huiii said:

I just found this on reddit, so take with a grain of salt. However if this is real then the guys porting are doing a bad job.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/3ar3ur/gears_of_war_360_vs_xbox_one_remake_what_the_hell/

Yo op you are willing to post click bait, Why not update the thread with real pics.

Put the pictures in the op. 

Also i did say to take it with a grain of salt so i don't think i was beeing all that unfair.

Around the Network

Added waves makes a huge difference especially when running the game at 60 frames @ 1080p. Its a good trade off because the original game was just flat water with good water textures. To do waves you cant just add flat textures on something that's changing size and shape. In all the other pics the game on X1 is miles ahead of the 360 however the 360 does have flat water with good textures. It doesn't bother me one bit how the water looks, its great if your taking still photos but for action, I much prefer the waves even though waves are a lot harder to texture.

I will play the game for myself and see. Sorry, can't be worse than Dead Rising 3 and that game was pure fun to me when it came out.