By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto: We're Not Interested In High End Specs (Hardware)

KyleeStrutt said:
Metrium said:
Myamotto needs to go imo.

Its not as if him leaving would change anything.

Sad but true. But I feel like he is holding the company back with his old school vision, refusing to evolve. 

It's not like he makes good game anymore, I'm sure giving the reign to anyone completly (cough* Pgames) and by removing him from the project, Star Fox would look 100times more ambitious and not like a Star Fox 64 HD with no online because Myamotto thinks online multiplayer space battle is not fun.

Same thing with Pikmin, can anyone say pikmin 3 was really great.

Anway, I know your right, but one could hope. 

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network
Wright said:
Rab said:

Cost

So basically, Nintendo doesn't want to go through a bit of risk? Don't they have enough money to produce like thirty unsuccessful consoles?

They are the most profitable games company for a reason, they sell consoles at the cheapest price thay can with little or no loss to themselves, even when it bombs, but when it doesnt (Wii), they nail it 

They have said they will always aim to be the cheapest and most affordable, but ultimately different to the competion 

Just put good and plentiful software on whatever comes next. The tech doesn't have to be cutting edge, cutting edge tech is no guarantee we won't get crummy software.

I'm hoping for a Gamecube to Wii type of transition, one that allows them to offer a high output of diverse software right out of the game and without droughts.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Even if its as powerful as the ps4 it will still be behind because developers will have had 3 or so years on working with the ps4 or XB0, thus can extract more from the machines. It needs to be about 4x the specs.

Around the Network

I don't even care anymore. I have had every home nintendo console ever. I am not really a gamer I only play Nintendo games and am a long time fan. But they are so incredibly tone def and stubborn that I just give up with them I will quit gaming forever if their next console is a weak piece of shit. Probably about time anyway I am 28 so they will be doing me a favor. Everytime they come out with a weak console it is the equivalent of just buying a new controller. And that my friends is dumb as shit. They stabbed me in the back this E3 and the only way I can get revenge is to quit buyin their shit! Rampage over. Sorry everybody ;)

Not really caring about this.... My problems with the Wii U are not the graphics... It's more why I payed $50 extra bucks for this GamePad..

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

typical nintendo

If this is the case, the NX needs to be a console with Wii U specs, but without bullshit gimmicks, and a lot cheaper to produce and a lot cheaper for consumers to buy, AKA a Wii U, but good.

$150 sounds good for a console with 6 month droughts, and little to no content outside of exclusives.

I'm now filled with determination.

And this is why you lose. :(

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.