By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monolith Soft confirms they are already working on a new game!

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/06/22/monolith-soft-confirms-they-have-a-new-game-in-development/ 

Maybe this is obvious, but it nice getting confirmation. Is it for Wii U, or the NX, or maybe the 3DS, hopefully golden sun for WIi U. Also if im not mistaken monolith soft is entirely owned by nintendo, so it has to be on a Nintendo platform. What game do you think it will be? what platform will it release on?

Around the Network

NX obviously. I hope it's a spiritual sequel to XCX, or an entirely new IP.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I want a new genre. Action-adventure, they helped with Zelda in the past.

Most likely NX.

Not sure if it's another game on the same scale as Xenoblade, though.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I would like to see Monolift Soft move on from anything Xeno for a while and explore something else.

Around the Network

Maybe Baten kaitos 3.

__Hydra__ said:
Maybe Baten kaitos 3.

I would love that, they should make it a bit different though, Still keep the core mechanic in there

Good to know!

__Hydra__ said:
Maybe Baten kaitos 3.

Oh god yes please, I need more Baten Kaitos in my life.

Unlikely will be on the Wii U... hopefully it's something good

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]