By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Metroid Thread - Samus is back!

Tagged games:

Would you mind if Prime 4 has more casual friendly elements?

Yes, it'd help open up th... 1 1.64%

No, it'd hurt the core gameplay. 3 4.92%

Undecided/See results 0 0%

Total:4
Ultravolt said:

This is amazing! Thanks for taking the time to do this :D

I'm definitely in!

Thanks for the compliment :D
Get a badge! :P

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Great job with the thread, Mo!

I will be sure to stop by as often as I can :)

Thanks dude :)

Hooray, it's finally up. :D I'll just tag this for later right now

Mike321 said:
So this is the official "Let's hate the new metroid game with some other metroid fans" thread? If that's the case then I'm in.

Well, it's the Metroid thead so discuss anything Metroid! Though the FF stuff is getting a bit old IMO.

that FF logo is not good at all!

other than that great job! :)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Prime 2 is the best btw. :p

Love the narrative, graphics, atmosphere and gameplay of that game so much! Some of the bosses are annoying, but most of them are much better than those in Prime 1. And it has the screw attack!

A bigger, better, more ambitious and harder sequel. The fetch quest near the end wasn't as bad as most people make it sound, imo it's much better and easier than the one from the first game, some keys were hidden very cryptical. I also hear a lot of complaints about the backtracking, but ignoring the final fetch quest (which the first game also has) you only need to backtrack twice: once for the seeker missiles and once for the power bomb upgrade. Also, let's be honest, Sanctuary Fortress is the coolest looking place in the entire Metroid franchise.

Best 2D Metroid game is easily Fusion for me. Great narrative, amazing atmosphere and pacing, best villain in a Metroid game and contrary to popular believe, there is exploration in this game!

MohammadBadir said:
Mike321 said:
So this is the official "Let's hate the new metroid game with some other metroid fans" thread? If that's the case then I'm in.

Well, it's the Metroid thead so discuss anything Metroid! Though the FF stuff is getting a bit old IMO.

Haha I'm joking. I agree the hate and complains about the game are old, whoever is interested in the game should enjoy it (which is why we can all agree the petition to cancel the game was stupid and unnecessary)

Ooh yay, nice work! I'm working through MP 3 right now, so this is appropriate.

Honestly, now that the shock and disappointment of MP:FF announcement has settled down, I'm actually looking forward to the game. It's not Metroid, but I'm sure it will still be a great game and fun to play. Better than nothing for me. Plus, it may hint at what's to come.

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

Tagged.

I actually like what FF is doing, BTW, aside from it's ugly, ugly, un-Metroid art style.

Roma said:
that FF logo is not good at all!

other than that great job! :)

Hey, I didn't make it ;)