By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony isn't 100% sure The Last Guardian will release next year

Are you still excited?

Yes 107 50.23%

No 41 19.25%

So much hype out of nothing... 65 30.52%

Total:213

Even if it will be 2017 (unlikely since they are confident it will be next year) I don't care. the game will be there and that's all it matters. There are plenty of other titles to play in the meantime anyway.

Around the Network

I'm not worried, I have plenty of games to play in the meanwhile. As long as this comes out without bugs and the masterpiece seal... I'm ok.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

OP.

I feel like I am on Fox News. I saw a provocative headline. Read it. And then realized the headline was just there to make me click.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Skipping to next gen confirmed.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Hiku said:

Good amount of confidence = Not 100% sure?

Well duh, you can never be 100% sure about anything.

Even if you use a condum?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
pbroy said:
Hiku said:

Haha, nope, not even them. Says on the back 99.7% "if" used correctly :P

Thanks jlmurph!

pbroy said:
Hiku said:

100% confirmed.

I have living proof condums do no work 100% of the time.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Unless Sony or MS confirm a date after they show their games, I become skeptical if they will actually come out after a year, and I actually expect delays. So I wouldn't be surprised if TLG or Horizon get delayed.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
Unless Sony or MS confirm a date after they show their games, I become skeptical if they will actually come out after a year, and I actually expect delays. So I wouldn't be surprised if TLG or Horizon get delayed.

I feel like based on what was shown for Horizon, at least what they showed seemed pretty polished and in good shape in terms of gameplay and overall presentation. At the moment, I can't find reason to doubt that probably a mid-2016 release date is probable for Horizon unless the developers come out and say that the game is being delayed. TLG seems cursed to be delayed though, so that one couldn't possibly surprise me.

twintail said:
Sharu said:

I'm a bit worried about the line about AI I bolded. If they weren't sure on the AI behavior in such a short segment, and thats the reason they got a trailer not a live persentation... Its all just very strange... 

Do you cry foul for every game in a Nintendo direct because it's all video and not live? 

This