By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony isn't 100% sure The Last Guardian will release next year

Are you still excited?

Yes 107 50.23%

No 41 19.25%

So much hype out of nothing... 65 30.52%

Total:213
Hiku said:
Good amount of confidence = Not 100% sure?

Well, yes. Unless they say they are certain or they say they are 100% sure, they are not 100% sure. That doesn't mean they're only 50% sure, or only 75% sure, rather, they just aren't 100% sure right now.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
Mystro-Sama said:
What they're basically saying is that it's not out of the realm of possibility that it won't be ready for next year.

Which is actually true for any game. 

But apparently we have to overreact because it's the last guardian. lol

LuckyTrouble said:
Hiku said:

Well, yes. Unless they say they are certain or they say they are 100% sure, they are not 100% sure. That doesn't mean they're only 50% sure, or only 75% sure, rather, they just aren't 100% sure right now.

Yeah, I'm talking about how they're spinning what he said into a clickbait title.

And even if you say you're certain about something, you still can't be 100% as there's always the possibility of the unexpected.

of course they're not 100% sure, lol.

Mystro-Sama said:
the-pi-guy said:

Which is actually true for any game. 

But apparently we have to overreact because it's the last guardian. lol

To be fair, when you've been burned before, you become hesitant to believe anything said pertaining to the same subject as true lol

Around the Network

Even if it will be 2017 (unlikely since they are confident it will be next year) I don't care. the game will be there and that's all it matters. There are plenty of other titles to play in the meantime anyway.

I'm not worried, I have plenty of games to play in the meanwhile. As long as this comes out without bugs and the masterpiece seal... I'm ok.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

OP.

I feel like I am on Fox News. I saw a provocative headline. Read it. And then realized the headline was just there to make me click.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Skipping to next gen confirmed.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Hiku said:

Well duh, you can never be 100% sure about anything.

Even if you use a condum?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence