By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The AMD Radeon R9 Fury X can run Dirt Rally at 12K @60 FPS without breaking a sweat

4K gaming on a single graphic card is impressive, 8K, even more so, but neither have anything on a 12K surround gaming setup. Skeptics would be laughing at this point now, well allow me to add some more merriment to their humor, I am talking about a 12K setup at 60 frames per second constant. I am sure you must think I have lost my marbles by now, but that is exactly what AMD has achieved with their new Fury X GPU. LegitReviews have tried the GPU in a 12K @60fps configuration successfully in the recently released Dirt Rally game.

Read more: http://wccftech.com/amd-fury-x-tested-12k-60fps/#ixzz3dZ7ru9jr

Around the Network

That is very impressive. To be able to run 12K without issues is quite something to behold. Truly something. To the OP, thank you! Much appreciated!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

OnlyForDisplay said:
That is very impressive. To be able to run 12K without issues is quite something to behold. Truly something. To the OP, thank you! Much appreciated!

These days however, a single Fury X is happily running the latest installment – something not even the dual GPU R9 295X2 could have achieved (45-50 fps is what AMD’s official numbers for this configuration are).

The R9 Fury X is the beast of GPU's confirmed.

View on YouTube

Vasto said:
OnlyForDisplay said:

These days however, a single Fury X is happily running the latest installment – something not even the dual GPU R9 295X2 could have achieved (45-50 fps is what AMD’s official numbers for this configuration are).

The R9 Fury X is the beast of GPU's confirmed.

Indeed! I think I now know what I want to buy to complete my PC build! Again Vasto-san, thank you! Much Appreciated!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network

Dang, I hope this is signs of a bright future for AMD.

Saw the game on Steam, Codemasters were my favorite back in the Colin McRae rally days, so I'm looking forward to this, It's still on Early Access though.

My Nvidia card can run my desktop background at 24k and 400fps. That must mean it is also super strong on every game.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I love AMD. They need success against Nvidia. Hope this turns out great.

The fastest graphics card around currently.... until nvidia launch something newer.