By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4: Dreams - 'Everything In Dreams Is Live' (Added Interview)

it could be the next LittlebigPlanet, but we do need to know more.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

It's already been confirmed you can make games so it follows they'll probably be a game attached to it on release, similar to the way LBP works.

Then I suppose we will see how the game engine works, unless you even make little game engines within the game.

I recall seeing in the trailer something similar to the "brains" in LBP that modify behavior, I thought that behavior was more about moving characters to make videos, seemed to me this game was aimed at making interactive videos. I can't wait to see more then.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

estebxx said:

Hopefully we get to see how we create game levels, how we create animated sequences for movies and cutscenes and how we create music. I'm also interested in what resources are going to be available in the final product. Do we have it all at our disposal immediately or do we have to collect it as we do in LBP?

The PS5 Exists. 

From what I can tell, it seems to be a movie maker. Not sure though, it's certainly a weird one.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

GribbleGrunger said:
estebxx said:

Hopefully we get to see how we create game levels, how we create animated sequences for movies and cutscenes and how we create music. I'm also interested in what resources are going to be available in the final product. Do we have it all at our disposal immediately or do we have to collect it as we do in LBP?

im sure they have something really interesting, as i said the new littlebigplanet, but sadly people didnt really get what type of game it was and it got overlooked by many people, just looking at the amount of views it has on youtube its kind of sad, especially when you see the views for the other games.

Around the Network

Media Molecule. Always pushing the boundaries of the traditional concept of the video game and makes us question the very term itself. I was excited to see what Media would be showcasing this E3. Now, my excitement has skyrocketed ever since seeing the trailer; brimming with unique gameplay but placing said gameplay on creation and imagination of the player as well as a unique but charming presentation. 

For me, this is something I am eagerly looking forward to, as I was getting the same exact vibes when I first played the first Five Nights At Freddy's; both are different in their concepts of their genres but bring creative ways to improve it as a whole. Cannot wait to see more from this!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

estebxx said:

im sure they have something really interesting, as i said the new littlebigplanet, but sadly people didnt really get what type of game it was and it got overlooked by many people, just looking at the amount of views it has on youtube its kind of sad, especially when you see the views for the other games.

I don't think that's much of a concern to be nonest. Most people live quite narrow lives and can only get interested in what other people tell them are interesting, such as COD or Angry Birds. LBP has an avid but small community compared to other games but it makes a lot of money from the DLC. I would imagine this game will be in a similar position after launch.

The PS5 Exists. 

Already got my first game planned. Genitalia of War. Think instead of Kratos, a giant ding dong hacking, slashing and more. Then instead of sex scenes it's going to have sex-less scenes, cuz everything outside of that will be a sex scene. I'l share more info closer to release (gigitty).

Thanks jlmurph!

Added an excellent interview that gives more details on the game.

The PS5 Exists. 

BreedinBull said:
Already got my first game planned. Genitalia of War. Think instead of Kratos, a giant ding dong hacking, slashing and more. Then instead of sex scenes it's going to have sex-less scenes, cuz everything outside of that will be a sex scene. I'l share more info closer to release (gigitty).

you'll be almost as rich as me when this gets bundled with every PS4 in Japan

I am Iron Man