By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - E3 2015: ReCore Appears to be Brilliant and Breathtaking

Ever since those guys left the Metroid Prime team i have been waiting for them to do something of substance. I have high hopes for them. They haven't faired well on their own but the formula of Japanese Genius combined with the Metroid Prime guys has worked in the past.

Around the Network

I thought the article would go more into detail about what gameplay will be like, didn't really do that at all. But I guess we'll see gameplay in little more than a month anyway.

Made by Keiji Inafune and the creators of Metroid Prime so it should be good.

I'm interested, but like others have said, I need to see some gameplay.

Brilliant and breathtaking CGI?

Around the Network

So we still know nothing about the game, it's a shame when a game is announced with CGI trailer when the CGI is good, it's frustrating, the only game that seemed interesting to me at the conference and no gameplay, they should all do like Sony with Horizon, no one expected a gameplay trailer and even a gameplay sequence, but they did it, and that was a part of big surprise.

If this game is ambitious, thing we dont even know thanks to CGI, microsoft conference would have been much better with a gameplay trailer for their new IP

THey could have at least show closed doors gameplay to journalists.. I would be surprised if this game releases in 2016 with no gameplay ready 1 year before

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Let's just say, I'm glad I own an Xbone.

Well yes it does look breathtaking and I would hope so that CGI trailer probably cost quite the pretty penny. Hoping that the game itself can deliver and become a stellar title.

Aerys said:

So we still know nothing about the game, it's a shame when a game is announced with CGI trailer when the CGI is good, it's frustrating, the only game that seemed interesting to me at the conference and no gameplay, they should all do like Sony with Horizon, no one expected a gameplay trailer and even a gameplay sequence, but they did it, and that was a part of big surprise.

If this game is ambitious, thing we dont even know thanks to CGI, microsoft conference would have been much better with a gameplay trailer for their new IP

THey could have at least show closed doors gameplay to journalists.. I would be surprised if this game releases in 2016 with no gameplay ready 1 year before

They're saving it for Gamescom I bet. We'll see soon.

iceland said:
Aerys said:

They're saving it for Gamescom I bet. We'll see soon.

Hope so, would make a great GC that + Scalebound

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m