By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FE X SMT Gameplay live right now!

Can't wait for SMT X FE!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
UrbaaniNaali said:
This game is interesting. Not for me but I'm glad for the fans. Variety is good. Everybody can find good games from Playstation nation.

This game is Wii U exclusive.

curl-6 said:
UrbaaniNaali said:
This game is interesting. Not for me but I'm glad for the fans. Variety is good. Everybody can find good games from Playstation nation.

It'll get ported when Nintendo goes third-party though

noname2200 said:
curl-6 said:
UrbaaniNaali said:

That's what people have been saying since 2004.

curl-6 said:
noname2200 said:

I think you mean 1894?

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
curl-6 said:
noname2200 said:

I think you mean 1894?

I stand corrected.

Spilo said:
Can someone explain what SMT is about. When I see anything about this game I get more and more confused aha.

It's not about JPop idols, that's for damn sure. Core SMT fans are just as confused as you are. Trust me.

This is one of 3 games that makes me have hope for the Wii U's future (along with Fatal Frame and Xenoblade).

onionberry said:

it's not really smt x fe literally, it's more like 2 ideas to create a new idea. SMT elements would be the "performa" aka demons on smt.

The demons aren't Performa. The demons are Mirages. Performa is this game's "magical energy/life force" gimmick.

JRPGfan said:
90% SMT and 10% FE... and I actually think thats a good thing.
People that own nintendo consols will get to try what a persona game is like.

No. 90% Persona 10% FE. Let's keep Persona and core SMT as seperate as they've already become.