By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 2015 conferences from best to worst

Sony>Bethesda>Microsoft>Square>Ubisoft>PC>Nintendo for me.

Sony's was just unreal. We'll be talking about that for years to come. They opened with The Last Guardian! I was just recovering from the Final Fantasy 7 remake announcement and couldn't even focus on what Devolver was showing. I literally jumped out of my chair when the opening notes of the Shenmue them played. Scared my wife a little lol.

Microsoft had a good conference as well and I thought it would have been difficult for Sony to counter. I enjoyed Bethesda just a bit more because I love Fallout and Doom looked pretty slick too. Too bad Dishonored 2 got leaked a bit early.

I was really excited for the PC Gamer show, but nothing of too much importance got announced in my opinion. I do want to try out Killer Instinct and Fable on my PC though.

It was a great E3 for the most part and gamers have a lot to look forward to.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:

If I had to rank everyone's performance this year it would have to go:

Sony > Bethesda > Microsoft > Square Enix > Ubisoft > EA > Nintendo

Sony >> Square Enix > Bethesda > Ubisoft > Nintendo > Microsoft > EA

Sony > Bethesda > Microsoft > Square > Ubisoft > EA > PC > Nintendo

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Xeon said:
Sony>Bethesda>Microsoft>Square>Ubisoft>PC>Nintendo for me.

Sony's was just unreal. We'll be talking about that for years to come. They opened with The Last Guardian! I was just recovering from the Final Fantasy 7 remake announcement and couldn't even focus on what Devolver was showing. I literally jumped out of my chair when the opening notes of the Shenmue them played. Scared my wife a little lol.

Microsoft had a good conference as well and I thought it would have been difficult for Sony to counter. I enjoyed Bethesda just a bit more because I love Fallout and Doom looked pretty slick too. Too bad Dishonored 2 got leaked a bit early.

I was really excited for the PC Gamer show, but nothing of too much importance got announced in my opinion. I do want to try out Killer Instinct and Fable on my PC though.

It was a great E3 for the most part and gamers have a lot to look forward to.

Yea, a lot of people borderline shit themselves during Sony's conference.