alternine said:
Sony>Bethesda>Microsoft>Square Enix>Ubisoft>EA>Nintendo

Yup that looks good.

We share the same mind. lol

Around the Network
huiii said:
Sony > Ms > Ea > Bethesda > Nintendo

didn't see the others

You should watch SE's conference, it was pretty decent.

Mystro-Sama said:
huiii said:
Sony > Ms > Ea > Bethesda > Nintendo

didn't see the others

You should watch SE's conference, it was pretty decent.

I'll probably watch it when i have some time. Nier and Star Ocean are some things i' looking forward to.

Bethesda > Sony > Microsoft > the rest

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

spurgeonryan said:
Mystro-Samaaao said:

If I had to rank everyone's performance this year it would have to go:

Sony > Bethesda > Microsoft > Square Enix > Ubisoft > EA > Nintendo

Sony, Microsoft, Bethesda, squarex, Nintendo, ubi, Vita.

Poor Viits. At least it got a new game this time...

And lol at that sneak name edit. xD

Around the Network

1. Sony - no contest

2. Ubisoft - For Honor looks like a solid new IP, The Division still has my confidence, Ghost Recon looks like it could revive the franchise with a more MGS/Far Cry type of gameplay

3. Bethesda -Not many games shown, but all were very exciting

4. Microsoft - B/C is great news. Seems like they are still looking for that next great new IP, their last one is turning 10 years old soon.

5. Square Enix - Just Cause and Hitman are great, but I have a feeling that they just keep showing the same games year after year, in hopes that some of them might get released.

6. EA - As always, I find EA the worst. They have great games, they certainly have most blockbusters, but by the time E3 rolls in, all of their news is no longer news. We know 95% of games that will show up (I bet most of us can already guess most of their 2016 presentation). Unravel looks cute (not a game I'd play, though).

League of their own: Nintendo -- They don't care that it's E3. They just send a video, like when you are nominated for an award, but don't care if you win, so you prerecord a statement and do what you want to do. They have games, they have their monthly report, so why bother showing it all in June. July, August, September...whatever will have its own fair share of good games.

Sony and Microsoft were pretty even for me. Bethesda was the best 3rd party conference followed by Square (Just Cause looks awesome), Ubisoft then EA. And Nintendo, well, that was the worst e3 show/stream I've ever seen. Mario maker looks cool but besides that their show was horrendous.

alternine said:
Sony>Bethesda>Microsoft>Square Enix>Ubisoft>EA>Nintendo

Yup that looks good.

Sounds about right. Though Squeenix down to EA are all very close for me. 

Overall a great E3 for those who just enjoy games, and that's the most important thing. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

1) Sony
2) Square-Enix
3 & 4) Microsoft & Bethesda (too close to call whos 3rd or 4th)
5) Ubisoft
6) EA
7) Nintendo

Sony>Everything Else>Nintendo>EA

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]