By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo finally abandoning wii u? * Edit* more evidence Nintendo moved the games for NX

It seems Yes, they have not shown any games in this E3 for WII U D:

Next Level has been creating a Wii U game. Since we didn’t hear about it during yesterday’s Digital Event, it’s a possibility that it’s been moved to the NX.

http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor...n-unannounced-wii-u-title/#comment-2084080975

http://nintendoeverything.com/metroid-prime-producer-next-proper-entry-would-probably-be-on-nx-more-ideas-wants-numbered-release/#disqus_thread

“If we started for Wii U now, it would likely take three years or so. So it would likely now be on Nintendo’s NX console.

Around the Network

There is no doubt in my mind now that Nintendo is moving on to NX. There were so many developers absent, and so many spin off games using prebuilt game engines from games already out it's not even funny. They don't want the NX to have the same issue the Wii U had. They are going all out on the NX.

Very disappointing, , it looks like the big bombs are likely being moved to the NX.

Its pretty obvious

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

I may as well get on board after this press conf... I really hope not but that conference was pretty essh

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Well, if there's something I get outof this is that the NX will have all of Nintendo's support from the beginning. Nothing really new for either of their consoles. I'm so dissapointed.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

It's actually pretty sad !

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

At least I will play my f*cking Mario Tennis on my WiiU.

See, but remember the end of the Wii's life, when there were no games and we all assumed they were focusing on Wii U, and then Wii U came out and barely had anything? What happens if we assume this now, then wait for the NX, and find no games there either? I'm not making these sorts of assumptions.

I'm not going to buy their NX that's for sure.

Probably will never buy Nintendo hardware again.

Wii U is dead and I wish the 3DS was dead. All those games looked like PS1 quality.

Nintendo is done in the home console market. No one is going to buy it after the Wii U.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides