By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF VII Remake : It could only be on PS4 and PC, situation similar to SF V

Well FF VII is never been release on Xbox or Nintendo platform so far , even for the newest old port it still for PS and PC. And also Final fantasy series never been really popular to begin with on Xbox or Nintendo, and PlayStation, the fans, are the one who really help FF7 famous. Even until now most Playstation gamer still asking for the remake.

Around the Network
Ruler said:
maybe depends on sales on xbox one like ff0 or 15

It may be a tough one then.

Final Fantasy Type-0 XOne 2015 Role-Playing Square Enix 0.06 0.02 0.00 0.00 0.08

If it was a console exclusive then they would have said so. Throughout the conference Sony was very specific about which games were full exclusives and which were console exclusives, and they didn't say anything about this game.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

thought it would turn out this way all along.
PC+PS... so its timed exlusive and eventually consol exlusive.

Shenmue 3 might end up the same way as well.

I saw a few posts over on n4g where people were saying someone from square or something confirmed it was ps4 and pc only but I didn't see anything so maybe I'm looking in the wrong place

All Stats S rank

Around the Network

It could be a timed exclusive just on the ps4 and pc or it could be a timed exclusive on the ps4 and all the others (pc, xbox one and wii u) get it afterwards. Who knows until more info is released by SE. Some people are getting worked up over speculation.

Symbios63 said:
One more reason for me to not upgrade my WiiU / PC combo ;)

That and Tales of Zestiria, I am quiet happy.

Now please, a PC Persona 5 announcement and I am good for the whole gen... (doubt it though...)

This is something I don't get. People pick PC for the high end graphics, but then intentionally choose the worse version of the game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Symbios63 said:
One more reason for me to not upgrade my WiiU / PC combo ;)

That and Tales of Zestiria, I am quiet happy.

Now please, a PC Persona 5 announcement and I am good for the whole gen... (doubt it though...)

This is something I don't get. People pick PC for the high end graphics, but then intentionally choose the worse version of the game.

I'm not following what you are trying to say here? In which way would it be the worse version? 

Seems like it will only be for PS4 and PC, though I wonder why they would state it is a time exclusive... probably because it will come to XOne later

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

sc94597 said:
outlawauron said:

I'm not following what you are trying to say here? In which way would it be the worse version? 

Re-reading, I thought he was referring to the PS3 version.

My statement was more of a general thought rather than a statement targeted specifically for him. As I know people who are happy to get Persona 5 on PS3 but spend time pulling masterrace cards.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.